Koko the gorilla could NOT use sign language.

The OP is correct. The whole thing was a great big stupid fraud. Only humans can speak sign language. And parrots can speak people language. But that’s it. Robert Spolaski has a lecture on this.

Did these idiots ever think the reason she said nipple and itch so much is because she was actually itching herself or playing with her nipples? lol. my god. When a gorilla plays her with her nipples she is signing "people". Please.
How about you find something fun and constructive to do today.

The OP is correct. The whole thing was a great big stupid fraud. Only humans can speak sign language. And parrots can speak people language. But that’s it. Robert Spolaski has a lecture on this.

The entire media has swallowed this hook line and sinker. They have no fuckin credibility.

I dare you to say this sentence to a deaf person.

S8sj4.gif

Agree with TS. Ape didn't master shit. It probably ate its own shit though.

The entire media has swallowed this hook line and sinker. They have no fuckin credibility.

I doubt they have swallowed it. They are wanton hucksters. I’m ranting a bit but I’m sure whoever actually looked into this knows it’s bullshit but doesn’t care. Modern media is a business that cashes in on a long history of actual journalism. They’re like a reboot. Cashing in on old history without giving a shit about anything but money.

When they said that the fucking Gorilla was sad when Robin Williams died that's when I totally got convinced its some fucking Hoax to get attention maybe some funding its a con.

Hey I love Gorillas and Robin Williams, I am all for conversation of Animal habitats and would gladly donate to help end pooching. But all this monkey business and perpetuating a Hoax is really bad and actually hurts the scientific community and the animal welfare cause.

Maybe they will say Koko died of heart break after watching all the Children of illegal immigrants in cages?
Yeah its all BS but people wanted to believe it so they did and still do as evidenced ITT by the people saying "its still real to me dammit!"

Penny Patterson just became obsessed with Koko and all the fame it brought her.

Yeah its all BS but people wanted to believe it so they did and still do as evidenced ITT by the people saying "its still real to me dammit!"

Penny Patterson just became obsessed with Koko and all the fame it brought her.

Yeah they blew it when they even involved Williams in their BS.

Koko mourned Robin Williams my ass!

Back