Konstantin Konstantinovs has passed away

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

apparently died in the line of duty as a bouncer but details still murky. He was only 40.

My next pull will be dedicated to this legend. Even if it's pitiful in comparison.

So sad, he's a legend and one of the greatest deadlifters of all time.

I hear he was stabbed in a fight or something but again it's unconfirmed.

RIP one of the greatest Powerlifters in the history of the sport.

Sad news, and maybe even more sad is that he had to work as a bouncer (ffs!), despite being one of the best on earth at what he does.

Sad news, and maybe even more sad is that he had to work as a bouncer (ffs!), despite being one of the best on earth at what he does.

He might have enjoyed being able to use his strength on people. I expect he made decent money and I also assume it was his business, someone of his caliber usually runs things.

The work has a thrill you don't get in most walks of life.

He was a great deadlifter. Never used a belt either.

I remember him doing a video with a heavy lift and a little whistle from the top. He was a true beast!

He might have enjoyed being able to use his strength on people. I expect he made decent money and I also assume it was his business, someone of his caliber usually runs things.

The work has a thrill you don't get in most walks of life.

Also, without Bouncers, you wouldn't have night clubs in most cities. Police simply couldn't cope with the amount of drunken idiots that infest most city centres on the average weekend. There aren't enough cops to deal with that amount of trouble as well as doing every other aspect of their jobs. Bouncers are needed to pick up the slack.

powerlifters dont make a livable salary and he probably made more bouncing than he ever did from lifting sponsors. At least with olympic lifting the state supports you (in the ex Soviet bloc) but there is no support for aging powerlifters.

Wasn't he the Latvian president's personal body guard?

Some say stabbed in the line of duty (bodyguard), some say dem roids, some say he got killed in a normal street fight.

I could ask some more Russians, but I doubt they even know who KK was.

KK was in the Latvian secret service at one point. Also had his black belt in sambo and jujitsu. He was involved in private security not as a bouncer at clubs.

KK was in the Latvian secret service at one point. Also had his black belt in sambo and jujitsu. He was involved in private security not as a bouncer at clubs.
He did both, though the lines blur in eastern europe.

Back