Korean Man takes Black girlfriend to meet parents for first time, Mom refuses to meet her

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The girl is Half black half Filipino, she is pretty and very sweet and friendly, the Korean guy goes to the parents home unannounced to introduce his girlfriend, talk about an awkward situation when your in laws are racist and hate your fiancee because she is not the same race even thought she is very friendly, the dad sounds like he is just following what the mom says but being more calm about it.

The black fiancee handled it well, its a clearly painful situation especially for someone who loves you for their parents not to accept you no matter how good you are as a person

here is the follow up

Edit update:
So that original video got like 2.2 million views

Also here is an update he broke news to his Korean parents that he is going to have a baby

Last edited:
My Korean buddy got engaged to a philipino and his mom did the same thing

here's Bancan's take on this

o-KOREAN-WOMAN-900.jpg

My parents both identify as otherkind (Mom is an elf, Dad is a half-goblin) and they were pissed as fuck when I brought home a human woman. I've been there.

My Korean buddy got engaged to a philipino and his mom did the same thing
Thats messed up

The only Asians that were accepting of me were Filipinos, Koreans tend to be very kept to their own even when I was in school, the only Koreans you would see dating outside their race were the ones who were third or fourth generation with the parents American born and grew up and went to school with Americans.

If my son came home with a decent girl who loved him and was nice like this one I would be happy for him, not angry, I am against FETISH dating or forced interracial dating, but organic love if people love each other regardless of race its all good.

I feel bad for this chick she was smiling there and the parents were yelling well the mom, was mad.

They kept denying their sons invitation to meet his fiancee, so he finally came by unannounced with her, the girl was put in an awkward situation.

Luckily the girls parents are accepting of their future son in law, so at least he has a new family that is happy for him.

Honestly the son is a giant piece of shit for approaching the situation like this and recording it? He deserves a beating.

If you're bringing home someone you know is going to cause issues you should be an adult and have the conversation beforehand. For better or worse give them a chance to say what they need to and then do whatever you want after it and if they wont see them that's their choice.

Someone as highly invested in you as your parents has the right to express their feelings about who you're mating with. Putting them in a Mexican Standoff and then broadcasting it to the world is disgusting.

When I took my first girlfriend home my mum just yelled out "thank God I thought you might be gay"

what do you expect? they're even racist against asians.
With Japanese I understand. They are the best Asians. Korea is a third world country where they make shoes and cellphones and shit.

you're fucking racist. fuck off. fuck you.
youre the one who used a slur. In summation, Japan is the best country in Asia. They make the best cars, best steel, have the best standard of living, invented ninjas, and have buildings and stuff. Oh and you’re a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

invented ninjas?? my ancestral kin the MONGOLS would have DESTROYED japan if they could've reached japan. if it werent for the typhoon that destroyed the mongol ships. your ass if your japanese would be speaking a different language. get the fuck outa here, my dick's bigger than yours.

Just finished watching the video.

Some thoughts:
-The fiancee was clearly encouraging something to pop off and was excited about it.
-His father was being perfectly reasonable despite being put in a horrible situation.
-All the talk of his parents canceling and then the story of his mom chasing him were the direct result of him not being forward and honest.
-His parents are still willing to talk to him.

What he needs to do is tell his fiancee that they're his family and she needs to stop meddling. Then he need to get on the phone or visit alone and tell his parents he's going to marry her. If they choose to disown him that's their choice and he can move on in life without any familial burden. If they just need time he should give them that.

invented ninjas?? my ancestral kin the MONGOLS would have DESTROYED japan if they could've reached japan. if it werent for the typhoon that destroyed the mongol ships. your ass if your japanese would be speaking a different language. get the fuck outa here, my dick's bigger than yours.
<mma4><mma4><mma4>

With Japanese I understand. They are the best Asians. Korea is a third world country where they make shoes and cellphones and shit.

LoL at Korea being third world.

and if my grandmother had wheels, she’d have been a bicycle.

Pretty much the only thing Mongolia is known for now is the chicks who work in rub and tugs. They come over in shipping containers and get paid meager wages to lick Japanese businessmen’s assholes. Divine wind indeed.

Back