Korean Man takes Black girlfriend to meet parents for first time, Mom refuses to meet her

Yup, same thing happened to my friend when he brought a black girl home.

I know of a Japanese lady who married a Black dude and her parents refused to let him in their house in Japan.

I know of a Japanese lady who married a Black dude and her parents refused to let him in their house in Japan.

it's really sad...unfortunately, I know too many stories like this.

Damn...why the fu*k do people even date black folk.

jk
jk
jk

not but seriously, it's terrible

What kind of fn douchebag films this if he knows it's going to be an issue? Talk to your folks beforehand, and if they don't want to meet her, tell em to go f themselves.

What kind of fn douchebag films this if he knows it's going to be an issue? Talk to your folks beforehand, and if they don't want to meet her, tell em to go f themselves.
If you look at the views the video has over two million and some of his others now, he also has the videos monetized, he is making money off them, and his niche he is probably one of the few

Someone said he made a couple thousand off that video alone where he confronted his parents because it went viral.

He is a grown man. He can live his life how he chooses. I bet they won't shun their grandkids. If they do, then oh well, their legacy ends with them due to their own stupidity.

Personally, I have had and will continue to have relations with whatever type of woman I feel like. Nobody can tell me who to invite into my home or into my bed.

Societal pressures are a thing because people allow them to be. I will continue to say.....everybody is sleeping with everybody whether they want to admit to it or not.

I lived in Asia for a few years, I've seen it, "mixed couples" and "mixed babies".

He is a grown man. He can live his life how he chooses. I bet they won't shun their grandkids. If they do, then oh well, their legacy ends with them due to their own stupidity.

Personally, I have had and will continue to have relations with whatever type of woman I feel like. Nobody can tell me who to invite into my home or into my bed.

Societal pressures are a thing because people allow them to be. I will continue to say.....everybody is sleeping with everybody whether they want to admit to it or not.

I lived in Asia for a few years, I've seen it, "mixed couples" and "mixed babies".
im guessing you do not have a close relationship or bond with your parents.

im guessing you do not have a close relationship or bond with your parents.

The questions I get asked on this site become weirder, and more irrelevant the longer I have an account with this forum.

You jumped to a conclusion, and where you derived your reasoning I am still trying to figure out.

A grown man should be allowed to make his own decisions. I wouldn't care what color the girl was, if she is doing what makes my son happy, then I am happy.

Went to a high end steak house last year and saw an Asian male/Black female couple sitting there. I had do a quadruple take. Rare you see those.

If you look at the views the video has over two million and some of his others now, he also has the videos monetized, he is making money off them, and his niche he is probably one of the few

Someone said he made a couple thousand off that video alone where he confronted his parents because it went viral.
Making money off of his parents' racist behavior and wife's despair? Gross.

youre the one who used a slur. In summation, Japan is the best country in Asia. They make the best cars, best steel, have the best standard of living, invented ninjas, and have buildings and stuff. Oh and you’re a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

so i guess that makes germans the best whites. hm, you may be onto something.

Maybe try introducing her without the fucking phone recording the whole thing.

Yup, same thing happened to my friend when he brought a black girl home.
Now, by "black girl".... are we talking an actual black girl? Or was this you in blackface and cornrows?

the asian doesn't like the afro-asian huh?

not a shock. Afro-Asians thru history have been marginalized.

The questions I get asked on this site become weirder, and more irrelevant the longer I have an account with this forum.

You jumped to a conclusion, and where you derived your reasoning I am still trying to figure out.

A grown man should be allowed to make his own decisions. I wouldn't care what color the girl was, if she is doing what makes my son happy, then I am happy.

Well its because a lot of times people who are close with their parents look for their approval.

The way you answered sounded very hostile is all

Back