Koreshkov vs khabib?

Ruthless_swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hypothetical matchup. At welterweight,who wins? Koreshkov isnt a huge WW. He is about 182-185 in cage. I love koreshkov. He is a beast. I think he wins. Koreshkov would be top 3 in ufc.

LW: Khabib
WW: Koreshkov, though barely

Why do you wanna match em up in the first place?
Koreshkov isn't coming to the UFC anytime soon, I'm afraid.

edit
HiddenZestyDinosaur-size_restricted.gif

Did you watch Koreshkov vs Askren, right?

my two favoratie fighters in the whole world!! :)
i think they both can defeat each other...if Koreshkov catch him with a strike then he can send khabib to the hospitol.
but i will go with khabib...i think he will take him to the ground and do whatever he want (smashing face)

btw i think Koreshkov has like three times better chance to catch khabib then tony or mcchiken

You can look at people and know their weight? Cool story bro

A Russian can’t win against Chechen and Dag fighters
Khabib would smash that boy

Hypothetical matchup. At welterweight,who wins? Koreshkov isnt a huge WW. He is about 182-185 in cage. I love koreshkov. He is a beast. I think he wins. Koreshkov would be top 3 in ufc.
go watch Koreshkov vs Askren. should give you a good idea

Did you watch Koreshkov vs Askren, right?

Go to - Koreshkov vs Askren

if the fight happen today Koreshkov will murder Askern.
back then he didnt have ground game, but since then he much improved.
plus Askern became so lame...what Nikolay Aleksakhin and Luis Santos do to him...expose what a joke he is in standing...and that he cant tke them to the ground whenever he wants...just a little and they can beat him.
so today Koreshkov can defintly beat him.

Last edited:
You can look at people and know their weight? Cool story bro
No he mentioned in an interview, he weighs that much in cage. Lima is 190-195. Thats why lima looked a weight class bigger than him when they fought.

That's some tight MMA math fellas, on a fight that happened years ago.

There are a few guys who would give Khabib hell; Tony was one, I think Koreshkov is another.
did you watch it yet?

did you watch it yet?

Watch what, Askren v Koreshkov?

Of course I've seen it; that's not the point.

That fight has no real bearing on this proposed match-up; Koreshkov will have improved his TDD, defensive wrestling etc since then, and every fight is different.

Back