Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

This is the first group that made me a K-pop fan around 1999.

Last edited:
China

SNH48黄婷婷《FEELING YOU》PV

Japan

Koda Kumi 倖田來未 / TAKE BACK

Last edited:
New comeback digital single from IU + new comeback single from fromis_9 just released a while ago.

New comeback digital single from IU + new comeback single from fromis_9 just released a while ago.

genius from IU.

and a fun song with great energy from fromis too.

New title track from Weki Meki. By far their catchiest one yet

Not really a K-pop fan but this song was big when I visited Korea. Nostalgia for me

A pretty interesting music style change there from April. It has a nice retro feel going on. Good stuff.

Vietnam is recruiting applicants for SGO48 and more than a few of them play instruments and sing in addition to being cute.

Ladybaby gaining momentum.
I really like that their "screamer" also sings very sweetly and participates in harmony parts.

Does this "pop song" by Boom Boom Satellites count?
It features his daugter. He died last year.
This video describes his life.

Zion. T and Seulgi from Red Velvet.
YG/SM hook up-well technically the Black Label, but same thing.

Also in Kpop and Twice news they just announced 2 days in Tokyo dome next year, can't wait to go and see them. 100% gonna do my best to jump on that.

So much good stuff in this topic.

This was never released as a single but there is some good singing in it. It was for a video game.

Produce48's debut group IZ*ONE releases their first MV.

Produce48's debut group IZ*ONE releases their first MV.

i think this was a really good debut from izone. definitely looking forward to seeing more from them.

lots of good members in the group, but this is another fantastic j-line. hitomi, nako, and sakura are great.

e7b2tv.gif

tumblr_phd8wuvjCS1t7i4f6o6_540.gif

tumblr_phd8wuvjCS1t7i4f6o1_540.gif

Last edited:
i think this was a really good debut from izone. definitely looking forward to seeing more from them.

lots of good members in the group, but this is another fantastic j-line. hitomi, nako, and sakura are great.

e7b2tv.gif

tumblr_phd8wuvjCS1t7i4f6o6_540.gif

tumblr_phd8wuvjCS1t7i4f6o1_540.gif
Same here. I really liked the debut track and the rest of their album, especially the track 'Beautiful Color' . Going to have to watch their reality show that came out earlier. It seems to look pretty amusing.

Same here. I really liked the debut track and the rest of their album, especially the track 'Beautiful Color' . Going to have to watch their reality show that came out earlier. It seems to look pretty amusing.
i watched the first episode over the weekend and it was pretty good. really looking forward to seeing them on variety shows and stuff.

also really enjoyed the vlive of nako and hitomi learning korean.

TWICE comeback Yes or Yes:

Thought this one is a grower, but it gets much better each listen. Still, it's a fun track overall and a never disappointing quality MV from TWICE.

Back