Krazy horse in a gi, high and submitting someone in a BJJ tourney

Lol... Please point me to psychedelic weed. This is coming from someone who actually grows the shit and has 12 plants ready for harvest soon.

Sounds like someones laces your Mexican ditch weed.

Sure whatever you say. Keep on growing your common 9% THC from a toilet bowl full of shit and leave the real growing to those with knowledge.

Aren't you guys talking about synthetic weed

Most likely smoking an energetic weed that won't get you high. If they were smoking a psychedelic high weed they would not be able to compete they would be laid out somewhere waiting for the effects to wear off.
Huh? Um, not really. I've eaten & smoked just about every type of cannabis. They are all suitable for rolling, skateboarding or just about anything.

Sure whatever you say. Keep on growing your common 9% THC from a toilet bowl full of shit and leave the real growing to those with knowledge.

A real grower? Like whom? Yourself? Please post your grow op. Oh right, you don't have one.

Huh? Um, not really. I've eaten & smoked just about every type of cannabis. They are all suitable for rolling, skateboarding or just about anything.

Just the way that guy talks makes it sound like he's never even been near the stuff, lol... "Laying around waiting for the effects to wear off." Dude must be smoking Ketamine.

Lol at this wacky Krazy Horse thread! Felonyyyyy

smoking an energetic weed that won't get you HIGH.
Got it, weed with no high.
medical marijuana that will give you a psychedelic HIGH. weed that give you different types of HIGHS.

Mfer is you HIGH? You don't even know what you're trying to say

Evidently you have never smoked the most potent medical marijuana that will give you a psychedelic high. You probably buy trash weed the shit that has seeds in it. Talk to me when you learn about the different variety of weed that give you different types of highs.

i've never smoked weed that gave you a psychedelic high, unless it was laced with something.

the only type of semi-psychedelic high i've experienced on weed was through the use of some incredibly strong edibles.

Wrestling uses a lot more strength than bjj so that makes sense. I don't want to lift after smoking. I don't smoke anymore but can see it making bjj more fun.

Lol, stoned, I can see competitors just gripping all day and not trying to advance position.

Lazy jitz, filled with half-assed loop checks and low energy subs.

Back