Kubrat Pulev vs. Hughie Fury Set Down For October 27 in Sofia. ESPN +

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.boxingscene.com/kubrat-pulev-vs-hughie-fury-october-27-sofia--130749

Kubrat Pulev, known as The Cobra, will make his much-anticipated comeback after an absence of a year and a half in a fight against Hughie Fury in Sofia on Oct. 27.

The fight to decide the challenger for the International Boxing Federation (IBF) world heavyweight title held by Anthony Joshua will be Pulev’s first since April, 2017 when he beat veteran Kevin Johnson in Sofia.

Pulev Posse in the building! Hughie don't want none of King Kubrat's wrath. HAIL KING KUBRAT!

I can't be hyped about Hughie. Wanted Pulev to smash Big Baby Miller but the big mouth ducked.

Possibly the biggest Meh fight i can think of right now

It almost reminds me of when Danny Williams used to go and fight Euro based fighters on their own turf.....nobody really gave a fuck what happened in the grand scheme of things

Top Rank chairman Bob Arum told ESPN on Thursday that the company was acquiring the United States broadcast rights to the heavyweight world title eliminator between Kubrat Pulev (25-1, 13 KOs), 37, of Bulgaria, and Hughie Fury (21-1, 11 KOs), 23, of England, from promoter Epic Sports & Entertainment and that the fight would stream live on ESPN+ when they meet Oct. 27 in Pulev’s hometown of Sofia, Bulgaria. The Pulev and Fury teams made a deal and avoided a purse bid this week for a fight whose winner will become one of the mandatory challengers for unified titleholder Anthony Joshua.

This starts in less than 3 hours.
Hughie is an underdog but I think he can pull it off, even though the fight is in Sofia.

Thanks for the heads up.

I am from Bulgaria and I am not a fan at all of Pulev. But the guy looks in form and shredded for the first time in his life. Not sure what this means.

I am from Bulgaria and I am not a fan at all of Pulev. But the guy looks in form and shredded for the first time in his life. Not sure what this means.

Means he’s on the good stuff.

Pulev is 37 and his best win is Chisora.
Hughie is long, fast, technical and hard to hit.
If Hughie loses convincingly, it kills his hype.

Last edited:
LOL THAT DUDE WHO LOST TOOK A SHOT AT HIS OWN TRAINER!!!!!

thats a first

How the fuck has Hughie been allowed to fight with that scar over his eye?

One jab landed by Pulev and it’s burst open. Disgraceful

Last edited:
This is 1km away from me and still couldn't be arsed to go.

Last edited:
This ref sucks lol

Back