Kunlun 68 Live Stream

Don't know, just saying Kunlun should have it too. The site at least seemingly works for me.

"Have you tried turning your PC off and then on again, Sir?"
Have you actually successfully purchased and watched one of the cards on the site yourself, or are you just supposing it works because it looks like it should? I thought the same thing and kept getting an error when I tried it as the screen that came after the Facebook login kept giving me an error message popup that I couldn't get past. I could try a different browser and/or different computer I suppose. The Kunlun site may or may not have English commentary even if it does work.

FB login works and I get to paypal from the event page or profile page buy buttons, not bought anything as I still have my China app subscription for a long time.

So I had time today to sign up at EliteBoxing.tv, more than two days after the Kunlun Fight 68 event was live. Purchasing the stream was easy and they took my prepaid Visa no problem. The full card of 18 fights had English commentary throughout and I watched the entire 5+ hour broadcast, making it the first Kunlun card I have seen in its entirety. Only minor quibbles I have were a couple of times there were small 10-30 chunks of the broadcast missing due to encoding glitches, plus some bleed-through from the Chinese commentary during a few fights, which surely happened at the source. The most disappointing part of a mostly enjoyable experience was that the video quality was pretty mediocre with no settings in the player to choose high or low quality or 720p or 480p or that kind of thing. During the middle of the card I actually resorted to syncing up the English commentary audio from EliteBoxing.tv in one tab with the better quality (muted) video from Kunlun's YouTube of the heavyweight portion of the card plus Kyshenko's bout and a ladies fight to get a marginally better image for those half dozen bouts. I'd be interested in purchasing upcoming Kunlun cards again to watch, but I hope they can improve the video bitrate.

Hope they respond to this, because I also want to know if they are going to fix the points you just said or not for future events.

It's 2017 if the video quality isn't at least 720 30fps then I want no part of it. My set up can handle up to 4K no problem, I can't be wasting my time on a low resolution viewing experience.

So I had time today to sign up at EliteBoxing.tv, more than two days after the Kunlun Fight 68 event was live. Purchasing the stream was easy and they took my prepaid Visa no problem. The full card of 18 fights had English commentary throughout and I watched the entire 5+ hour broadcast, making it the first Kunlun card I have seen in its entirety. Only minor quibbles I have were a couple of times there were small 10-30 chunks of the broadcast missing due to encoding glitches, plus some bleed-through from the Chinese commentary during a few fights, which surely happened at the source. The most disappointing part of a mostly enjoyable experience was that the video quality was pretty mediocre with no settings in the player to choose high or low quality or 720p or 480p or that kind of thing. During the middle of the card I actually resorted to syncing up the English commentary audio from EliteBoxing.tv in one tab with the better quality (muted) video from Kunlun's YouTube of the heavyweight portion of the card plus Kyshenko's bout and a ladies fight to get a marginally better image for those half dozen bouts. I'd be interested in purchasing upcoming Kunlun cards again to watch, but I hope they can improve the video bitrate.

How were the fights? And is there a way to watch them on demand now?

How were the fights? And is there a way to watch them on demand now?
It was a very long card with 18 fights and more than five hours of running time, the first one of Kunlun I have watched in its entirety. I wouldn't say that it was the most exciting kickboxing event that I have ever seen with a ladies 115 lb. one-night tournament taking up much of the card and several 100 kg men's bouts, plus Kyshenko smoking his opponent in a feature bout. But I said I would pay if they had English commentary and that made it tolerable to watch for such a long time frame, broken up into a few sessions. EliteBoxing.tv had the card available on demand, two days after it was originally live, so I give them credit for that which allows people to watch at their convenience. I assume you can still purchase and watch now whenever you want. Like I explained above, the only significant gripe I had was that I thought the video quality was sub-par especially in this day and age of ubiquitous streaming services doing a much better job.

Back