Kunlun Fight 66 in case anyone wants to see the complete fightcard

tournaments and more torunaments everywhere in kunlun,this is why they are number one along with K-1

75kg tournament looking interesting, Jaraya in kunlun,Gurkov Again,Diaby

the "Seksan" on the 61kg tournament is Saeksan from MT?,anyone know if it is him?

Last edited:
tournaments and more torunaments everywhere in kunlun,this is why they are number one along with K-1

I actually don't like these random tournaments. I rather like a World champion in a weight division and challengers and a ranking so you know where they are at the ranking. (so what Glory does)

I also like tournaments where everyone has to fight everyone once. At the end you have a number 1,2 etc.

And lastly I would love to see a world cup or European cup etc. with a fighter of each weight division of each country fight other countries. (dreaming is allowed...)

I actually don't like these random tournaments. I rather like a World champion in a weight division and challengers and a ranking so you know where they are at the ranking. (so what Glory does)

I also like tournaments where everyone has to fight everyone once. At the end you have a number 1,2 etc.

And lastly I would love to see a world cup or European cup etc. with a fighter of each weight division of each country fight other countries. (dreaming is allowed...)
i am like totally opposite,i like single fights but not for the title,titles on kickboxing are cool when are earned on tounaments imo

75kg tournament looking interesting, Jaraya in kunlun,Gurkov Again,Diaby

the "Seksan" on the 61kg tournament is Saeksan from MT?,anyone know if it is him?

Yeah it's him unless there is another Seksan training at Sor Sommai. Hard to say if he'll do well or not, there are instances of him fighting a kickboxing type of fight and doing well but he relies on the clinch and elbows a lot and he gets away with some of those loopy punches because he can fall into a clinch afterwards. 61kg is not a bad weight for him though, at least he wont be going up 5kg like other thais have.

Last edited:
i am like totally opposite,i like single fights but not for the title,titles on kickboxing are cool when are earned on tounaments imo

me too!....all this single fight titles,4 men titles....so many irrelevant titles that get won and lost with one single fight...you can't even keep track with.....fighters ranked on points and % to give the promotion an aura of mathematical precision and honesty....phhlease

me too!....all this single fight titles,4 men titles....so many irrelevant titles that get won and lost with one single fight...you can't even keep track with.....fighters ranked on points and % to give the promotion an aura of mathematical precision and honesty....phhlease

Everyone knows there are many promoters and thousand of ''world champions'', but like Glory world champions mean something. Besides, imagine a very good fighter fights in a 4 man tournament. He has a hard opponent and wins, but the other fight was easy....unfair shit is going down in the finals.

This is why single title fights are better IMO, you can watch and see who is better. 4 man tournament to get the challenger for the current title holder is not a bad idea like Glory does. If you than even beat the unfair situation, you def deserve the title shot.

On my website you can keep track of all the world champions of the best kickboxing organizations and liverkick does also awesome job tracking the rankings his own way.

Everyone knows there are many promoters and thousand of ''world champions'', but like Glory world champions mean something. Besides, imagine a very good fighter fights in a 4 man tournament. He has a hard opponent and wins, but the other fight was easy....unfair shit is going down in the finals.

This is why single title fights are better IMO, you can watch and see who is better. 4 man tournament to get the challenger for the current title holder is not a bad idea like Glory does. If you than even beat the unfair situation, you def deserve the title shot.

On my website you can keep track of all the world champions of the best kickboxing organizations and liverkick does also awesome job tracking the rankings his own way.

I don't agree....I never considered rvr for example the number one
he was there just because he kept winning in glory, above ppl like petrosyan or yod or bon who would have eat him for breakfast...
he also lost both times to sittichai and was, and still is advantaged,is protected by the only promotion he fights for; unlike many others top fighters who take a lot more risks fighting outside their main promotion having to adjust to different rules every time that might not favor their style,in front of an unfamiliar audience.

Imagine kunlun having 4men titles every 3 months instead of a 64 men tournament a year...how many titles would have bon won by now? or yod? or even buakaw or petrosyan....grigorian....allazov...mohamed...etc

grigorian world champion in k1 and then got humiliated by yod in a random kunlun fight.
petro winning a title with pashporing,after mohamed and bon schooled him in what is considered a fight to access the quarter finals of their tournament.

bon def sittichai last year at the quarter finals (and vice versa)....so rvr "glory n1 world champion" in kunlun would have most likely gone home....

losing a 4men final does't weight as much as losing at a final after a year of selection.

I quite like the way Kunlun does tournaments, for the most part.

Have biiiig long tournaments integral to your whole years schedule in a division that can sustain it at 70kg.

Have shorter tournaments in divisions that are much more shallow.

Multi part ones, one nighters...whatever suits the fights the best instead of just having generic 4-mans that don't mean anything unless the right guy wins like is the case in Glory so often. In Kunlun you more or less know what the tournament means, with Glory you're getting a tournament because the broadcast format is you'll get a tournament despite it being meaningful or not.

Last edited:
Not particularly relevant but i'd like to see more 5 round fights in kickboxing, 3 rounds isn't enough in a lot of cases especially when you have more conservative fighters like Sittichai who attack the body a lot (case in point the Salvador fight). It's one of the things I give Glory props for, i'd like to see more orgs do it for their title fights. I'd make #1 contender fights and non title headliners 5 rounds too.

Back