Kushner in Trouble

I have asked you not reply because you have no clue about anything, you just want to argue. Let me try a straight forward approach...fuck off meathead.

Me having a clue has nothing to do with a claim you refuse to back and then pretend you never made. GG

Sure it has, you just didn't know about it.

Also lol at the ad hominem. This thread isn't about me, stop attempting to derail.
You are approaching ODB territory, read back, see your loss and move on to another thread.

You are approaching ODB territory, read back, see your loss and move on to another thread.

Son, you are too ignorant to parse the articles you're posting. Grats on your special internet olympics medal.

Me having a clue has nothing to do with a claim you refuse to back and then pretend you never made. GG
Let me tell you what all your girlfriends tell you, you might understand. Fuck off, you're wasting bytes.

Last edited:
There's nothing in the article that claims that he was accessing SCI or a SCIf. People with interim Secret can attend mettings at Secret level. No biggie.

Got it. All, or most of our work was SCI or in a SCI-FI.

Once all the money laundering and finance stuff comes out

Do you know something the rest of us don't?

I know a lot of things you dont know.

Enlighten us about the money laundering please

Let me tell you what all your girlfriends tell you, you might understand. Fuck off, your wasting bytes.

C'mon dude. We were on topic, then you devolved into this stupid shit

Why the White House “System” for Security Clearances is an Intelligence Emergency (full story)

There is an intelligence emergency emanating from the White House. The news that Rob Porter worked as Staff Secretary for over a year without a permanent clearance is synonymous with saying that there was a giant invitation to foreign intelligence services hanging on the steps of the White House. But Porter was not the only one in this position, and it is important to understand how these unusual White House practices place United States security at risk.

Why does the FBI refuse to authorize security clearance for people like Porter? It means that investigators–for over a full year–could not conclude that he was “eligible, from a security standpoint, under national security standards for access to classified information.” In Porter’s case, the fact that he was hiding egregious problems, including a history of violence and a temporary restraining order against him, is probably why the FBI did not grant him a permanent clearance. They were not confident in his ability to handle classified information responsibly because he was highly vulnerable to foreign intelligence agencies recruitment.

Not the First, Nor the Last

Foreign intelligence operatives target as potential assets people in government who have access to sensitive information, exercise influence, and hide serious personal problems. Porter had all of those ingredients. An ideal foreign intelligence target was operating within the West Wing, reviewing highly classified papers that went to the President. Porter is not an anomaly but rather evidence of a system-wide failure.

The news about Porter’s interim clearance isn’t the first we’ve heard about a senior administration official who has failed to convince federal investigators that he can be trusted with classified information. Reporting from just a few weeks ago indicated that Jared Kushner is reading the Presidential Daily Briefing with an interim clearance. After the Porter news broke, we learned that 30-40 White House officials and political appointees are operating with interim clearances.

Let’s be clear – this is highly abnormal and wholly unprecedented. After each of these reports the White House has tried to obfuscate reality and point to red herrings, like Deputy Press Secretary Shah’s recent excuse that the year-long interim clearance isn’t that big of a deal because a clearance hasn’t been denied. That’s irrelevant disinformation.

Again, no he doesn't. All Mueller needs is to be lawfully within the scope of his original investigation and it's fine if he finds evidence of other criminal activity.

Look at it like a search warrant. The warrant needs to be lawful and limited in scope. So you can't from the get go exceed the boundaries of that warrant. But if you do find evidence of different illegal activity, you can still legally obtain it. So if I wanted a search warrant for your house because I had probable cause to think you committed a bank robbery, I would lay out my case probable cause for what I expected to find at your house relating to a bank robbery. So lets say, I can lay out a case that I'm likely to find the gun used in the robbery at your home. Then, while conducting my lawful search of your home, I find a suitcase full of cocaine. I wouldn't be obligated to disregard the drugs. They would have been found during a lawful search.

What I couldn't do, and you're right here in regards to scope, is in the same scenario where I only had a search warrant for your house, would be to go search your buddies house across town. That would be outside the scope of my legal grants and any evidence would be thrown out.

Just because Muller found something (somewhat) unrelated to coordination with russians, does not make this unlawful. The argument hinges on whether or not it was within the scope of his prosecutorial powers to be looking into members of the trump campaigns finances when he found this evidence in regards to another matter. And looking into finances to see if there was any coordination, was certainly within that scope.

Going from A. Looking into finances for Russian involvement to B. Looking into negotiations with potential purchasers from China and Quatar, seems plausible that a direct connection may exist. We don’t yet know what it is, but it’s not too hard to imagine that it might exist. It’s not just a question of whether Meuller was mandated to look into finances but it’s also a question of Meuller finding something in Kushner’s finances that directly relates to negotiations with potential purchasers where no financial transaction took place.

However, the poster I quoted was referring to patterns of behaviour. Using your example, a psychologist says based on this behaviour pattern of robbing banks your target is likely to abuse prescription drugs, so you get to search his medical records. That’s not a direct connection and this type of investigation technique would be outside of Meuller’s scope.

The point is there is a difference between evidence being directly connected and evidence being indirectly connected. Both are connected, but directly cannot include mere inferences or speculation. Meuller’s mandate part ii is limited to matters arising directly, not indirectly. The burden of proof will fall upon Meuller to show the direct connection, and so far we have not seen it. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist, I wouldn’t just assume it does either.

Last edited:
On what subject in the investigation did he perjure himself, was it whitewater ?

There doesn’t have to be any link between perjury and other parts of the investigation. Perjury, like obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and witness intimidation, are automatically included in the special prosecutor mandate by 28 c.f.r. § 600.4(a).

So does trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel have anything to do with a possibly shady real estate deal between Netanyahu and Kushner

Going from A. Looking into finances for Russian involvement to B. Looking into negotiations with potential purchasers from China and Quatar, seems plausible that a direct connection may exist. We don’t yet know what it is, but it’s not too hard to imagine that it might exist. It’s not just a question of whether Meuller was mandated to look into finances but it’s also a question of Meuller finding something in Kushner’s finances that directly relates to negotiations with potential purchasers where no financial transaction took place.

However, the poster I quoted was referring to patterns of behaviour. Using your example, a psychologist says based on this behaviour pattern of robbing banks your target is likely to abuse prescription drugs, so you get to search his medical records. That’s not a direct connection and this type of investigation technique would be outside of Meuller’s scope.

The point is there is a difference between evidence being directly connected and evidence being indirectly connected. Both are connected, but directly cannot include mere inferences or speculation. Meuller’s mandate part ii is limited to matters arising directly, not indirectly. The burden of proof will fall upon Meuller to show the direct connection, and so far we have not seen it. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist, I wouldn’t just assume it does either.
More likely, it's something like person A claims not to know persons B and C and in the course of verifying that, the prosecutor finds out that A now only knows B and C, he happens to be engaged in criminal activity with them that may not be connected with the original reason for the investigation. That's fair game.

Receiving info isn't illegal but nice try. You were so sure of yourself

It depends on if there was a quid pro quo, which is why the "Russian Adoption" excuse seemed so fishy, given that the female Russian attorney had been so heavily involved in trying to kill the Magnitsky Act issue. With Gates seeming to be flipping on Manafort, the noose tightens on old Paul to the point that he may decide that flipping for a lighter sentence looks a lot better than living out the rest of his days in federal prison, and the DOJ could learn some new things about that meeting beyond what was leaked to the press (purportedly by Kushner's attorneys), among perhaps other things.

Kushner and his family are well known crooks, as well as Jared being a beta pajama boy cuck yet trumpsters defend him, brainwashing is a hell of a thing.

It depends on if there was a quid pro quo, which is why the "Russian Adoption" excuse seemed so fishy, given that the female Russian attorney had been so heavily involved in trying to kill the Magnitsky Act issue. With Gates seeming to be flipping on Manafort, the noose tightens on old Paul to the point that he may decide that flipping for a lighter sentence looks a lot better than living out the rest of his days in federal prison, and the DOJ could learn some new things about that meeting beyond what was leaked to the press (purportedly by Kushner's attorneys), among perhaps other things.
Didn't I see where Manafort had been hit with a new charge of fraud after Gates caved? Are you saying Manafort will have to find other things to give them? Funny if he blew his wad already on the other stuff, but if not, it doesn't bode well for Trump and co.

Didn't I see where Manafort had been hit with a new charge of fraud after Gates caved? Are you saying Manafort will have to find other things to give them? Funny if he blew his wad already on the other stuff, but if not, it doesn't bode well for Trump and co.

Yeah, additional bank fraud charges, Manafort is fucked now that his right hand man is flipping on him, he would need to have some serious and high level crimes to give the DOJ for him to get a good deal, but Sammy "The Bull" Gravano got himself a deal, so you never know. But yeah, he may have already filled Gates in on anything that might implicate bigger fish, especially when there was sour grapes after Trump fired Manafort.

Yeah, additional bank fraud charges, Manafort is fucked now that his right hand man is flipping on him, he would need to have some serious and high level crimes to give the DOJ for him to get a good deal, but Sammy "The Bull" Gravano got himself a deal, so you never know. But yeah, he may have already filled Gates in on anything that might implicate bigger fish, especially when there was sour grapes after Trump fired Manafort.
It would be delightful if he already gave them everything he had and was forced to do hard time (assuming the charge bears out and he is guilty, of course.) Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, as it were: Having someone rat you out doesn't always guarantee a conviction, I suppose, but in the case of a financial crime it ought to be pretty easy to verify the story of a cooperative witness, wouldn't you say?

Back