Kushner in Trouble

It would be delightful if he already gave them everything he had and was forced to do hard time (assuming the charge bears out and he is guilty, of course.) Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, as it were: Having someone rat you out doesn't always guarantee a conviction, I suppose, but in the case of a financial crime it ought to be pretty easy to verify the story of a cooperative witness, wouldn't you say?

Agreed, and I don't think Mueller's team would be cooperating with Gates unless he was giving them so high value evidence, and I don't think Gates (under the advisement of his attorneys) would have folded his cards and flipped unless he knew that the feds already had him cold. At this point, I would be surprised if Manafort didn't start talking his head off to the feds about everyone and everything to save his own skin, Trump related or not.

th

Agreed, and I don't think Mueller's team would be cooperating with Gates unless he was giving them so high value evidence, and I don't think Gates (under the advisement of his attorneys) would have folded his cards and flipped unless he knew that the feds already had him cold. At this point, I would be surprised if Manafort didn't start talking his head off to the feds about everyone and everything to save his own skin, Trump related or not.

th
If Manafort kept something in the back pocket for this, it marks him as a pretty smart cookie, and with no morals, that would make him dangerous. I guess we'll see but hopefully it's a different kind of ball and chain for ol' Paulie.

th

Manafort is an OG.
He worked for Marcos former President of the Phillipines, some dictators in Africa and has been whispers that he was dirty since the late 80's.
You don't work with dictators and know what the end game can be, which is jail. I also think that if he does talk his family might be in trouble. Manafort had a history of being around powerful bad dudes, who maintained power through killing their enemies. Manafort will eat his charges like Wee Bay did in The Wire.

Manafort is an OG.
He worked for Marcos former President of the Phillipines, some dictators in Africa and has been whispers that he was dirty since the late 80's.
You don't work with dictators and know what the end game can be, which is jail. I also think that if he does talk his family might be in trouble. Manafort had a history of being around powerful bad dudes, who maintained power through killing their enemies. Manafort will eat his charges like Wee Bay did in The Wire.
It's a difficult time for the country; we've decided the worst should be running the show.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back