Kushner mocked by baffled Jewish billionaire at Saban Forum (vid)

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Haim Saban, a billionaire media mogul, called out Jared Kushner over the weekend for trying to negotiate peace in the Middle East with “a bunch of orthodox Jews who have no idea about anything.”

During a discussion at the Saban Forum in Washington, D.C. on Sunday, Saban jabbed Kushner for building a team which has little experience negotiating Middle East affairs.

“I don’t know how you’ve lasted eight months with this lineup,” Saban told President Donald Trump’s son-in-law. “And it’s impressive that it’s still going. There’s not a Middle East [expert] in this group.”

“I mean, how do you operate with people who basically — you know, with all due respect are a bunch of orthodox Jews who have no idea about anything?” he wondered. “What are you guys doing? Seriously, I don’t understand this.”

“I’ll definitely say it’s not a conventional team,” Kushner admitted.

“It’s a real estate issue too, so you’re the real estate [expert],” Saban said sarcastically.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/is...am-a-bunch-of-orthodox-jews-who-have-no-idea/

Kushner looks like the local paper is covering his winning project at the science fair.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/MyMPN/connecting-the-dots-hillary-clinton-zionism-and-haim-saban/

A notorious Zionist Hillary supporter talking shit ? who would have thought

I don't even know where you're going with this.

Are you saying that this Jewish person is a Zionist, but that the Jewish person he is mocking is not?

Are you saying Clinton is a Zionist, yet that Trump, who has been considerably better received and more ardently supporting of Israel than Clinton, is not?

Is this just illiterate partisan flailing? Reactionary anti-semitism?

Damn, that is one of the most savage burns in the history of sickness. I love rich, billionaire Jews, they are so much better than Trump and his traitors, since they are liberal and want everyone on Earth to have free healthcare and live to be 120. I think I need to jerk off now, hnnngghh.

M i doing this rite?

Is this just illiterate partisan flailing? Reactionary anti-semitism?

I think you know the answer to that.

(It's yes to the former, and probably to the latter btw)

I don't even know where you're going with this.

Are you saying that this Jewish person is a Zionist, but that the Jewish person he is mocking is not?

Just because you're Jewish doesn't mean you're a Ziionist

The father of Zionism was an Atheist Jew not a religious Jew

Okay, I agree. But that has nothing to do with what I asked.

What was the point of your post?

Okay, I agree. But that has nothing to do with what I asked.

What was the point of your post?

If you don't understand the point of my post then what the fuck is the point of explaining it to you ?

It's simple I know you can figure it out if you try hard enough come on you can do it.

Damn, that is one of the most savage burns in the history of sickness. I love rich, billionaire Jews, they are so much better than Trump and his traitors, since they are liberal and want everyone on Earth to have free healthcare and live to be 120. I think I need to jerk off now, hnnngghh.

M i doing this rite?
Shit posting? Yes, yes you are.

If you don't understand the point of my post then what the fuck is the point of explaining it to you ?

It's simple I know you can figure it out if you try hard enough come on you can do it.

So first you went to an ad hominem of the one coming with critique instead of reacting to the actual criticism (talking about the topic in the OP), and now you're reaching for the old chestnut of "if you don't understand my point you must be dumb and it can't be explained to you"? Your argumentation method does leave some things to be desired.

I feel that if I click on that link I'm going to be sincerely disappointed to discover that you're another human mind wasting away on the most fucktarded conspiracy ravings available.

The only wasted mind here is yours if you weren't so stupid maybe you would realize it.

Here is a list of Hilary Clinton's top 2016 Presidential campaign donors

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=N00000019

Saban Capital Group $12,283,375

There is Mr Saban's company listed just above George Soros.

Can your little mind connect the dots ?

So first you went to an ad hominem of the one coming with critique instead of reacting to the actual criticism (talking about the topic in the OP), and now you're reaching for the old chestnut of "if you don't understand my point you must be dumb and it can't be explained to you"? Your argumentation method does leave some things to be desired.

awww look at the pretentious little boy he's testing out his new critical thinking skills he learned at his local community college. Bust out some more big words for us little boy it's funny shit

Is Kushner a zionist, or isn't he?

If they both are, why point out that Saban is?

tenor.gif

"If you don't understand, why would I explain it to you?"

Do you realize what a stupid thing to say that is? You would explain it because of the very fact that I don't understand.

The only reason why anyone explains anything is so that others can understand it. If everyone already understood, the entire concept of explanation wouldn't exist.

Yeah, I'm just going to assume you didn't have a point since you seem incapable of proffering an explanation of it.

It's clear, and has been clear, that Kushner has no business being a part of our government at any level. He's an incompetent, sycophantic dweeb who happened to be born wealthy.

Eat shit and live!

Back