Kushner mocked by baffled Jewish billionaire at Saban Forum (vid)

If you think Bill Clinton caused more damage than Bush Jr we just disagree.

I'm ok with people thinking outside of politics and thinking against group think. It's the way things change. We just disagree.

I'd be completely fine if Bernie got elected and took a different approach to solving some of these foreign policy problems also. I would not just automatically assume anyone connected to him was an idiot if they were not raised to be a politician. I'd find it refreshing.

I actually really admire Dennis Kucinich also so maybe you can stop with this partisan thing with me

Saban also attacked Bernie. He seems to attack those opposed to the Clintons.

He's also described himself as to the right of Joe Lieberman on Israel.

I take his insults as a badge of honor when it comes to foreign policy

Point me at?
Never heard of it

Lol way to read the thread. How did you miss the second fucking post? Did Goober's Paradise PM you that he desperately needed help and you came swooping in to the second page to protect his feels?

Nothing you do is genuine

Based on your posts, maybe you should be grateful anyone at all is trying to help you instead of worrying whether my motive is to have you stabilize your sanity or whether it's to try to minimize deranged shitposting in the war room.

Based on your posts, maybe you should be grateful anyone at all is trying to help you instead of worrying whether my motive is to have you stabilize your sanity or whether it's to try to minimize deranged shitposting in the war room.

I'm sorry is the tape deck you call your brain stuck on repeat ?

Lol way to read the thread. How did you miss the second fucking post? Did Goober's Paradise PM you that he desperately needed help and you came swooping in to the second page to protect his feels?

Once again, Point me at? You mean point me to? I have trouble with broken English

Whatever else you are babbling about has nothing to do with what I posted.

<bball2>

<{MingNope}>

Two American foreign invaders meddling in Israel's internal affairs.

Once again, Point me at? You mean point me to? I have trouble with broken English

Whatever else you are babbling about has nothing to do with what I posted.

Whatever you've posted has nothing to do with this discussion. Or reality. Please come back from your little mental cuck journey. We miss you

But isnt perplexed that Kushner is somehow even involved in politics at all especially at our highest level.
I’m a Trump supporter but I do doubt Kushner’s credentials here. On the flip side, nothing the so called experts have done seemed to have helped much over the years. Might as well get an amateur.

I’m a Trump supporter but I do doubt Kushner’s credentials here. On the flip side, nothing the so called experts have done seemed to have helped much over the years. Might as well get an amateur.
I agree.

Would be funny as hell if he somehow pulled it off

Kushner is even more out of his depth than Trump.

Everything you post is a cry for help so I'm trying to help you. Stop pushing me away.

What was your original point again ? That a billionaire owner of an American-Israeli television production company has more credibility in running middle eastern affairs than Jared Kushner?

Seriously what the fuck is the point of this thread you mumbling buffoon ? What makes Haim Saban more credible ?

The guy wastes 13 million dollars accounted for on Shillary's failed election and now he's butthurt like the greedy shit he is.

Of course the legend who brought me Power Rangers and Masked Rider would be a savage awesome bastard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back