Kyoji Horiguchi is now 23-2 (7-1 UFC)

I don't think he's planning on going back to the UFC any time soon. He went back to Japan so he could fight in front of his karate master before he passes and he's making more money there (he has his own individual Reebok Japan sponsorship)

That boy had skills, why the UFC let him go is beyond comprehension.

Maybe they couldn't match what Rizen was willing to pay him

That boy had skills, why the UFC let him go is beyond comprehension.

Maybe they couldn't match what Rizen was willing to pay him

It makes sense to me, Rizen needs top Asian fighters. Even if the UFC offered the same why deal with flying across the world in a language thatbyou may not be fully comfortable with when you can get paid just as much to fight at home where you will be more respected than you will be in the UFC where all things 125 are hated?

Can't believe he wouldn't stay for the Reebok money.
kbhLt2v.gif

It makes sense to me, Rizen needs top Asian fighters. Even if the UFC offered the same why deal with flying across the world in a language thatbyou may not be fully comfortable with when you can get paid just as much to fight at home where you will be more respected than you will be in the UFC where all things 125 are hated?
The ufc are cheap asses anyways, I bet even if he wanted 100k a fight they would counter that

Kyoji probably having a better time being a star in Japan vs haggling with UFC and their fighters with the regular title log jam rebellions. Money probably similar with more endorsement opportunities. TV cameos etc... maybe some day heads back to UFC, but seems Rizin a nice promo for him.

I almost feel bad for McCall. Had the worst luck in Rizin.

But also he's a douche, so whatevs.

Horiguchi is amazing.

McCall should be less worried about weed business and more worried about his fight game

Back