L-O-L! Fess up, how many of you suffer from "True Forced Loneliness"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art_Wanderlei

Brown Belt
Reaction score
OK this shit is unbelievable. I was looking for The 40 Year old Virgin on youtube because I don't believe in paying for movies, and I came across the "True Force Loneliness" movement.

Basically these 3 old virgins have dozens of videos up and claiming that this "movement" is a serious problem in America. Most videos are them bitching and cryin about not being able to get chicks and how women are responsible for psychologically destroying men. This shit is so funny and sad at first I thought it was a joke.

The obese guy is the best, he seems to blame everyone but himself for his situation:

YouTube - Undeniable Proof -- It's All About Looks Exposed

He spent 3 days on a "serious investigation" to prove that chicks on internet dating sites only care about looks. 3 DAYS! Got photographic evidence and everything!

The funniest shit ever is hearing this 450 pound blob saying its not his fault he's lonely, the chicks are the problem!

I don't care how fucked up you think your life is, watching these 3 sad clowns will instantly make you feel great about yourself.

I'm in complete agreement with the guy. Women are so superficial *munches on cheetohs*

What do you expect from a person who doesn't have the will power to keep himself under 500 pounds?

If you dont like the fact you're nasty, perhaps getting off your fat ass and putting some work in may help your case? But once your past a certain point, not even god can help you.

Just a thought.

Glad to see we are finally getting the recognition we deserve. True forced lonliness is the next AIDS

lmao i just clicked the link. i loled for a good 30 seconds just from his appearance

lmao i just clicked the link. i loled for a good 30 seconds just from his appearance

Ohhhohohohoh you ain't seen/hurrd NOTHIN yet!!!!

The other two losers are sad and funny too but the obese guy is fucking GOLD.

Did he actually get dressed up to shoot that video is what Im wondering?

If anything ladys, he can keep you fed.

Dude I was only able to watch about 15 secs of that shit. Almost made me kill myself, why watch depressing shit that would depress me. The bad thing about YouTube is all these morons who thing make YouTube their own little Talk Show...

Did he actually get dressed up to shoot that video is what Im wondering?

If anything ladys, he can keep you fed.

That cracked me up, he's got the big collared shirt....but then he decides to go with the budweiser hat.

When your 500 pounds, do you actually need to present proof you cant get laid?

At one point in time I was a big guy, I didnt like the situation so I did something about it. I generally dont have sympathy for those who refuse to do the same.

Is that fat/hunchback or just a really puffy shirt?

What do you expect from a person who doesn't have the will power to keep himself under 500 pounds?

Come on bro, have some compassion, he wants a woman sooooo bad! :icon_twis

450 pounds with dozens of bitter, whiny videos on the internet = chick magnet.

You should pay um a visit since you're in NY, he lives in Albany. Go over there and tell um you wanna join the movement.

These guys have to be taking the piss,

It used to be, oh well im a loser but i will try adapt myself to society and try harder to get a woman.
Then its a social disorders so its not their fault they piss everybody off and dont shower enough.
Now they are blaming women for the fact that they cant impress one,

MY FUCKING GOD

what the hell does he think? ofcause he isnt going to get laid when he weighs more than the country of spain

Come on bro, have some compassion, he wants a woman sooooo bad! :icon_twis

450 pounds with dozens of bitter, whiny videos on the internet = chick magnet.

You should pay um a visit since you're in NY, he lives in Albany. Go over there and tell um you wanna join the movement.

I live in Albany too, chicks around here must be too rough for this guy.

I'll tell him the OT doesn't approve of his bullshit should I catch him around.....something tells me he doesn't leave his house though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back