Lab-grown BABIES? Scientists create human egg cells from blood in breakthrough

Imagine a pedophile scientist growing kids.......

Damn the singularity is gonna be interesting.

Imagine a pedophile scientist growing kids.......

Damn the singularity is gonna be interesting.
Is that really what you sit there and imagine? What the hell?

I was thinking about the coming Japanese army of super soldiers.

Is that really what you sit there and imagine? What the hell?

I was thinking about the coming Japanese army of super soldiers.

What I imagined is much more realistic.

Super Soldiers are gonna happen but each nation will have them...Japan might get them first, but if they do, I doubt they will use them and take over the world or something like you think.

SST-1002063-2.jpg
Daddy is coming pussies woop damn.

Zombie apocalypse just gained a little more ground on the which apocalypse will end us all sweepstakes

Catastrophic climate disaster in leading the way in my books, followed closely by nuclear holocaust. Zombies may have bumped past asteroid with this news

No. Cloning comes next, but this opens the door for Conor's dick-riders to get a piece of his hair on Ebay and have their own little drugged-riddled leprechaun.
Pretty strong projection going on here
<{yahyou}>

http://www.businessinsider.com/herbivore-men-in-japan-are-not-having-sex-8-15

'Herbivore men' are why nobody's having sex in Japan

Only 1.001 million babies were born in Japan in 2014 - - and .
It's notoriously hard to measure. A, though some critics think that's because of . The country's notoriously long work hours (think ) appear to also have an effect on sexuality; over 20% of the married men in the Japan Times study said they weren't interested in sex because they were too tired from work.

But on the other hand, the 'herbivorization' may also represents a revolution of identity politics in the island country.

55d5d3f5dd08950a058b46de-750-375.jpg
tokyoform / flickr
Herbivore men "have some feelings of revulsion towards the older generation," Fukasawa said in another interview. "They don't want to have the same lives. And the impact of the herbivores on the economy is very big. They're such big news now because sales are down, especially of status products like cars and alcohol."

And as with all good buzzwords, the 'herbivore' terminology has given rise to an entire range of heterosexual identificaties.

Japan Times blogger Rebecca Milner supplies a taxonomy:

nikushoku-kei danshi (肉食系男子; carnivore guys): Classic macho guys who go after what - and who - they want.sōshoku-kei danshi (草食系男子; herbivore guys): Shy guys who don't make a move; prey for the growing number of nikushoku-kei josei (carnivore girls).roru kyabetsu danshi (ロールキャベツ男子; roll cabbage guys): Guys who appear to be herbivores but are actually carnivore to the core; named for the classic yōshoku (Japanese-style western food) dish of cooked cabbage stuffed with meat.asupara bēkon-maki danshi (アスパラベーコン巻き男子; bacon-wrapped asparagus guys): Guys who come across as carnivores but later reveal themselves to be herbivores; named for the yakitori dish.zasshoku-kei danshi (雑食系男子; omnivorous guys): Guys who will go with whatever works.zesshoku-kei danshi (絶食系男子; fasting guys): Guys with zero interest in women.
But here's the thing.

While this may be imprinting Western ideals on Japanese culture, it does seem that all these herbivores serve a long-term good.

If we hold that people should be able to express their sexual orientation in the ways that they identify as - opposite-sex or same-sex, sexual or asexual - then the rise of the herbivores is progress, a liberalization from the strictness of hypermasculine 'salarymen' that have been conferred alpha status in Japan since World War II.

Identity progress is slow-going in Japan. It's a country that is just beginning to have a national LGBTQ conversation, and it went into a racist tizzy about Miss Universe Japan 2015, who is biracial.

So while 'herbivorization' might be a problem for getting the birthrate up, it's the start of an answer as far as gender and sexuality are concerned.
The issue with this is that gender and sexual preference are entirely different and everything after "If we hold..." conflates the two.

Those probably won't be human souls inhabiting those bodies. Just sayin...

No. Cloning comes next, but this opens the door for Conor's dick-riders to get a piece of his hair on Ebay and have their own little drugged-riddled leprechaun.

I feel attacked tbh.

But the latest research goes further than ever before and could even see babies made from people who have died....

They made a cartoon about it.

Back