Lady w/ F--k Trump sticker Arrested

Meh, I have no problem with it, really. Show some decency and common courtesy in public.

She should have had that warrant taken care of like a responsible adult.

No, takeaways are that you can't read and she committed fraud.

I don't think profane bumper stickers should be allowed. Our society lacks decency, in my opinion.

But arrested? That's absurd. I think a ticket with a small fine would be more than adequate. This is America, we should not be arresting people for bad words.

Edit: Her warrant and arrest was for fraud, but the sheriff threatened to press charges for the sticker, which is crazy.

2nd edit: You know, I take it back. The woman is irresponsible and immature, and I would not want to associate with her. But you can't really regulate the words people put on their own possessions. Who would make the list of banned words?

But I really can't stand that type of person. It's like the guy who blasts profane rap music in parking lots.

Last edited:
Snow flakes getting rustled over a sticker.

I'm sure they probably have laws against profanity on your vehicle and the Sheriff is also an idiot Trump supporter so his feelings were hurt on top of that.

"fuck trump" seems like a reasonable bumper sticker, but lady had it in giant letters on the truck's rear window, along with "fuck you" for people who voted for him. I can see how that's unacceptable.

Do we all understand she was arrested for a warrant unrelated to this bumper sticker? Lol I love her defense "I've been doing background checks lately and they've all come back clear". Yea sure lady you just decided to run all these background checks on yourself.

An outstanding warrant? Sounds deplorable.

I would have thought a person with a "f$co obama" sticker was a complete idiot, just like this person.

Have some common decency and turn your head while we elect racist morons because we are racists and morons! Don't tell me I'm stupid!

She should not have had an outstanding warrant.

Do we all understand she was arrested for a warrant unrelated to this bumper sticker? Lol I love her defense "I've been doing background checks lately and they've all come back clear". Yea sure lady you just decided to run all these background checks on yourself.
No, I think other people are just reading it better than you are. She was threatened with arrest for it, and LE was on the lookout as the prosecutor wanted to bring charges based on reports of the sticker. That they found a warrant on her was a result of them looking to charge her for the sticker. I think other people are just getting to the real point of the thing, because it's not relevant to the discussion in the WR that she had a fraud warrant.

I don't think profane bumper stickers should be allowed. Our society lacks decency, in my opinion.

But arrested? That's absurd. I think a ticket with a small fine would be more than adequate. This is America, we should not be arresting people for bad words.

Did you even read the OP?

Back