Lake Monsters and Sea Serpents

huge sea dinosoaurs once roamed the oceans and this has been proven through fossils. i think it's very possible that these monsters still exist, knowing how big the ocean is.

Brace yourselves for the triggering! This washed ashore just a few days ago:

03-16-18%20DEAD%20SEA%20CREATURE_1521245514888.jpg_11802274_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

https://www.news4jax.com/news/mysterious-sea-creature-washes-ashore-in-st-simons-island

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altamaha-ha

I have seriously looked into and experienced the whole Cryptid world. What I have found is that it is not what we think it is and is closely linked to the Scole Experiments, the NIDS findings at Skin Walker Ranch and what Jacques Vallee found about the UFO phenomenon. At Skin Walker ranch, scientists would find Bigfoot, Dire wolf and Raptor prints for like four steps then they would dissappear in thin air. It is either that we are part of some interdimensional multi verse or there is some intelligent consciousness that has always been playing tricks on mankind.

A 4 foot long decomposed carcass that's yet to be identified as the known species it likely is washed up on a beach?!

NESSIE IS REAL!!!!

Couldn't tell you maybe the site doesn't like to post gory pictures or something.

Here's the raw footage:

That narrator needs to learn how to emote and also read. God, that's annoying.

I have seriously looked into and experienced the whole Cryptid world. What I have found is that it is not what we think it is and is closely linked to the Scole Experiments, the NIDS findings at Skin Walker Ranch and what Jacques Vallee found about the UFO phenomenon. At Skin Walker ranch, scientists would find Bigfoot, Dire wolf and Raptor prints for like four steps then they would dissappear in thin air. It is either that we are part of some interdimensional multi verse or there is some intelligent consciousness that has always been playing tricks on mankind.
Lol bro

That narrator needs to learn how to emote and also read. God, that's annoying.

I didn't want to use it but it was the only video I could find at the time that showed the guts lol.

Here:

Last edited:
Most of this video is of chopped up manatees. I'm sure some of you have seen the monster quest episode of the Florida sea monster with the trident tail. But in this video there's something strange at the end feeding (or looks like it) on a manatee:

I timestamped it:

Pretty much just a "Plesiosaur ish" type of animal.

latest

Most of this video is of chopped up manatees. I'm sure some of you have seen the monster quest episode of the Florida sea monster with the trident tail. But in this video there's something strange at the end feeding (or looks like it) on a manatee:

I timestamped it:

I lived in FL and I’ve been around manatees a good bit. I’ve kayaked the inter coastals and seen a lot of cool animals. I have no idea what that could be. My only thought is maybe an alligator. But it doesn’t move like an alligator. That’s interesting.

That Skinwalker ranch book is absolutely berserk. One of the most bonkers things I've ever read. Even very sceptical people would come away from it thinking 'well....that's a bit weird, at least'.

The carcass above is very interesting indeed. It may only be 4-5ft long but to me, that's more believable - if that Altamaha-ha thing exists, I wouldn't expect it to be bigger than 12-15ft maximum, it just seems even more unlikely that something mch bigger would be hidden in an area like that.

It definitely doesn't look like a fish in the slightest. Intrigued to see where that goes.

That Monsterquest episode was cool - the trident tail scenes were definitely, agreed, a mutilated manatee. But there were one or two other flashing scenes that had me a bit baffled. I swear, though I might be remembering a false memory here and will need to rewatch it, there's one very brief scene where something moves across the surface faster than a manatee would and the head looks vaguely 'horsey'.

That Skinwalker ranch book is absolutely berserk. One of the most bonkers things I've ever read. Even very sceptical people would come away from it thinking 'well....that's a bit weird, at least'.

The carcass above is very interesting indeed. It may only be 4-5ft long but to me, that's more believable - if that Altamaha-ha thing exists, I wouldn't expect it to be bigger than 12-15ft maximum, it just seems even more unlikely that something mch bigger would be hidden in an area like that.

It definitely doesn't look like a fish in the slightest. Intrigued to see where that goes.

That Monsterquest episode was cool - the trident tail scenes were definitely, agreed, a mutilated manatee. But there were one or two other flashing scenes that had me a bit baffled. I swear, though I might be remembering a false memory here and will need to rewatch it, there's one very brief scene where something moves across the surface faster than a manatee would and the head looks vaguely 'horsey'.
Yah, SWR is bonkers and there was actually real hard scientific research done AND funded by the government. I simply have no time for hardcore skeptics when the evidence is out there to prove weird stuff is happening. When you look at the evidence for UFO's, Bigfoot and paranormal, it is there, yet many people don't know that. Why would our government spend 22 million to study nothing??

Monsterquest is a good show, certainly much better than the other Para shows, where they find nothing. It's a shame their aren't more shows like it, as they really only get to 'search' for but a few days.

Back