Lake Monsters and Sea Serpents

Yah, SWR is bonkers and there was actually real hard scientific research done AND funded by the government. I simply have no time for hardcore skeptics when the evidence is out there to prove weird stuff is happening. When you look at the evidence for UFO's, Bigfoot and paranormal, it is there, yet many people don't know that. Why would our government spend 22 million to study nothing??

Monsterquest is a good show, certainly much better than the other Para shows, where they find nothing. It's a shame their aren't more shows like it, as they really only get to 'search' for but a few days.

Shows like MQ are all about the journey, for me. I love the scenery, the vibe, and I know that nothing of note will come of the episode or else I would've heard/seen of it on the news or something haha. It's just an enjoyable and interesting watch, for me.

Seems like a hoax. They've reached out to the guy but can't get any information as to where the creature is.

If there's a body let scientists look at it and tell us what it is.

Most of this video is of chopped up manatees. I'm sure some of you have seen the monster quest episode of the Florida sea monster with the trident tail. But in this video there's something strange at the end feeding (or looks like it) on a manatee:

I timestamped it:

Looks like a seal to me, but I don't know the area.

I just saw this today and came to post it. Were tissue samples taken? I’m so ready for this to be verified.

I have no clue. Don't know why the guy didn't take it with him. If I saw something like that I would put it in a bucket of ice. Wouldn't be surprised if no one is studying it.

Back