Lake Monsters and Sea Serpents

The issue with Bigfoot and sea serpents is the lack of dead ones found. Everything dies. Videos are always blurry or of something else. Over the course of history, there should be at least one good one that isn’t faked. Never is. I have no doubt the deep sea has secrets, but not lakes and lochs. It all things we know about, just maybe bigger.

...wow. Hey genius, google "how to read a thread title" then come back to this thread and get laughed at more.

I call BS Jopipotomous you weren't replying to a thread title, you were replying to one dude's comment. But for simple (and I mean you when I say simple)....for simple argument here, what's the world's most famous lake monster? Go ahead, type it out. :D

I'll go ahead and answer it for you since you'll probably find a way to screw it up. It's the LOCH Ness monster. LOCH

* pats Jopipotomous on the head condescendingly

I call BS Jopipotomous you weren't replying to a thread title, you were replying to one dude's comment.

I'd say try to keep up, but clearly you aren't qualified for that task. The thread is titled Lake Monsters, and just like I was laughing at BearGrounds for it, I'm laughing at you for not knowing what thread you're in.

But for simple (and I mean you when I say simple)

That's adorable from a little boy who believes in fairytales and doesn't understand the difference between a loch and a lake.

....for simple argument here, what's the world's most famous lake monster? Go ahead, type it out. :D

Um, it's definitely NOT a made up creature who supposedly lives in A LOCH, not a lake. I don't need search anything to know the LOCH-ness monster isn't thought to live in a lake. But hey what do I know, I'm just a guy who actually made it through grade school....

I'll go ahead and answer it for you since you'll probably find a way to screw it up. It's the LOCH Ness monster. LOCH

Is this a result of most gullible idiots like you being unable to tell the difference between lochs and lakes?

But yeah, makes total sense. The most famous lake monster doesn't live in a lake. Damn dude you totally got me! If only I believed in monsters and didn't understand how to classify bodies of water, I could be cool like you....

<{MingNope}>

* pats Jopipotomous on the head condescendingly

To be condescending you first have to accomplish the minor task of not being cartoonishly stupid.

When you get there, let me know, I'll help you out with the rest.

I'd say try to keep up, but clearly you aren't qualified for that task. The thread is titled Lake Monsters, and just like I was laughing at BearGrounds for it, I'm laughing at you for not knowing what thread you're in.

That's adorable from a little boy who believes in fairytales and doesn't understand the difference between a loch and a lake.

Um, it's definitely NOT a made up creature who supposedly lives in A LOCH, not a lake. I don't need search anything to know the LOCH-ness monster isn't thought to live in a lake. But hey what do I know, I'm just a guy who actually made it through grade school....

Is this a result of most gullible idiots like you being unable to tell the difference between lochs and lakes?

But yeah, makes total sense. The most famous lake monster doesn't live in a lake. Damn dude you totally got me! If only I believed in monsters and didn't understand how to classify bodies of water, I could be cool like you....

<{MingNope}>

To be condescending you first have to accomplish the minor task of not being cartoonishly stupid.

When you get there, let me know, I'll help you out with the rest.

Yeah I didn't read any of that shit ^ lol. You're clearly gotten to and can't handle this anymore. And I doubt you ever googled what a loch was, remember when I tried to get you to do that earlier? never did, did you? Or do you still think lochs and some lakes have "nothing to do with the ocean?" lol you're silly jopotomous

Yeah I didn't read any of that shit ^ lol. You're clearly gotten to and can't handle this anymore.

Didn't read my post... but replied to it anyway? And I'm gotten to? LOL....

And I doubt you ever googled what a loch was, remember when I tried to get you to do that earlier? never did, did you?

I did. Turns out a loch is, in fact, NOT a lake. Glad to see you learned something from this thread.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Or do you still think lochs and some lakes have "nothing to do with the ocean?" lol you're silly jopotomous

I'm sorry,, lochs and some lakes? I thought they were the same thing, why are you putting the word 'and' in there? Are you suggesting lochs and lakes are two different things?

Maybe you can tell me what the difference is, since you obviously know there is one. I'll be here waiting for you to "not read" another one of my posts.

<JonesLaugh>

Didn't read my post... but replied to it anyway? And I'm gotten to? LOL....

I did. Turns out a loch is, in fact, NOT a lake. Glad to see you learned something from this thread.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I'm sorry,, lochs and some lakes? I thought they were the same thing, why are you putting the word 'and' in there? Are you suggesting lochs and lakes are two different things?

Maybe you can tell me what the difference is, since you obviously know there is one. I'll be here waiting for you to "not read" another one of my posts.

<JonesLaugh>

^ didn't read any of that but look

<{MingNope}> <---- see how stupid that looks when you post it? I'm just giving you free advice so you can stop looking so silly jopomaximus

multi-quotes are stupid too and you overdo them

^ didn't read any of that but look

<{MingNope}> <---- see how stupid that looks when you post it? I'm just giving you free advice so you can stop looking so silly jopomaximus

multi-quotes are stupid too and you overdo them

Yeah, I can see why directly addressing points would seem stupid to you.

A lot of things adults do must seem stupid huh little buddy? Don't worry, it'll all make sense in ten years. One day you'll know why replying to posts by telling people you didn't read them, is just announcing that you're bothered by them.

Until then, good luck catching those lake monsters hiding out in lochs....

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Yeah, I can see why directly addressing points would seem stupid to you.

A lot of things adults do must seem stupid huh little buddy? Don't worry, it'll all make sense in ten years. One day you'll know why replying to posts by telling people you didn't read them, is just announcing that you're bothered by them.

Until then, good luck catching those lake monsters hiding out in lochs....

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

paint chips tasted awesome to you as a kid didn't they?

This thread has taken a disappointing turn :/

This thread has taken a disappointing turn :/
It's amazing how the posters that hate this subject matter in these type of threads are the ones that post the most.

I'm guessing for them, these type of threads must be the *coming out of the closet* moment.

You're shit is weak, Japaleno. I would say I expected more from you but that wouldn't be true at all. I half expected your reply to be a crayon drawing of a cloud or some shit.
He's going to be the guy that shits the bed when the *event* happens. But the good news for him at least, is since he's been exposed to certain subject matter before then, he stands a good chance to become a tribulation saint.

I'm open to the idea of unknown large sea creatures

I think lakes/rivers ones are bullshit though

Big fish can probably create gigantic waves in a lake looking as impression multiple times theyr actual size

Italian fisherman caught this shit in freshwaters

150225102616-01-catfish-0225-exlarge-169.jpg

84ff9887b309a1275950a6bf962672a6.jpg

Imagine the waves something like that can cause in a lake quiet surface, then put it on youtube

So what exactly would we consider a lake/river monster? To me, that shit is a legitimate river monster. A freakishly large and imposing fish that if it really wanted to, could eat a small child.

Maybe not the traditional folklore/ rarely sighted sense, but still.

It's amazing how the posters that hate this subject matter in these type of threads are the ones that post the most.

I'm guessing for them, these type of threads must be the *coming out of the closet* moment.
Everyone has opinions and that’s fine. It’s the personal attacks that ruin a thread for me.
On topic, while I do want to believe in large, undiscovered animals, the lack of corpses is a pretty good argument against them. Although I do know that bodies break down extremely fast in nature. Much faster than you would expect.

I'm open to the idea of unknown large sea creatures

I think lakes/rivers ones are bullshit though

Big fish can probably create gigantic waves in a lake looking as impression multiple times theyr actual size

Italian fisherman caught this shit in freshwaters

150225102616-01-catfish-0225-exlarge-169.jpg

84ff9887b309a1275950a6bf962672a6.jpg

Imagine the waves something like that can cause in a lake quiet surface, then put it on youtube
That totally counts

Back