Lake Monsters and Sea Serpents

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Soul Crusher, Mar 6, 2018.

1. jgarner

jgarner Red Belt

Fixed that for you.

Hahaha! Worst poster in the War Room? Idiots like you and Scyther are the ones who put me up for that shit because I fucking wreck you guys every time you say something fucking retarded. Like when you said you believe in ancient aliens in Egypt. Let's get into that subject matter. Why do you always blatantly ignore me when I bring up your beliefs McRetard? So let's stop acting like that means anything. When you look at the list of people who voted for me, they're the biggest clown fucks on the board. The people who voted for me are the same idiots who believe in the 9/11 conspiracy, Bigfoot, alien abductions, and other ridiculous shit. Just because you guys have a voice like the rest of us doesn't mean it's worth a shit.

And I'm trashing the NOAA now? Or did I just say that one unsubstantiated claim they made without peer reviewed evidence is most likely wrong? I didn't make the claim. They did and you guys did. When you make a claim, the onus is on you to substantiate said claim. That's how science works and if you can't substantiate your claim, it's worthless. It doesn't matter who you are. And let's not pretend like on any other day you wouldn't be more than happy to dismiss information from sources like the NOAA. You're only sucking their dick right now because you want me to be wrong.

And I'll always talk down to idiots like you who believe dumb shit. I have zero respect for you as a human being. It's 2018 and you think ancient aliens were running around in Egypt.

You literally just posted four long paragraphs and two posts in row to tell me how I'm the tryhard.

You literally just did the internet meme version of "I know you are but what am I". You're so sad that you're down to resorting to elementary school arguments.

You hold the same beliefs as this guy...

[​IMG]

I suck the ass of your mothers and sisters. You all suck dicks. We like what we like.

TribalDrumz and HunterAcosta like this.
  2. mcveteran81

mcveteran81 Veteran Double Yellow Card

<BirdieOwn>

[​IMG]

HunterAcosta and BearGrounds like this.
  3. jgarner

jgarner Red Belt

Aww buddy are you embarrassed to talk about the fact that you believe in ancient aliens in Egypt?

It's funny how you avoid answering me like the little weasel you are. So predictable. Seriously though, that elementary school "I know you are but what am I" argument was great.

4. rj144

rj144 Red Belt

I was referring to your post when you said the map that I linked had way over 5% mapped. Where did you get that from?

5. Soul Crusher

Soul Crusher Eternal Double Yellow Card

Good lord stop responding to people like jgarner and Jopious Extronimous. Let them say they believe it doesn't exist then let them be.

LogicalInsanity and D Train like this.
  6. Soul Crusher

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

We already know about all those big fish. This thread is about lake serpents/monsters. Could always post a monster fish thread if you like.

7. Soul Crusher

Yeah it's weird and creepy, they keep coming back even after saying they believe it doesn't exist.

8. blaseblah

blaseblah Silver Belt

So your thread is about fake conspiracies rather than actual lake monsters. Wonderful.

Martian 2.0, AgonyandIrony and MaxMMA like this.
  9. jgarner

jgarner Red Belt

If you have all of the surveying methods selected, it shows quite a bit of the oceans to be mapped. It looks substantially more than 1/20th of the ocean. I don't know though. That's my entire point. I wanted to see the study or math of where they come to that figure because it doesn't meet the smell test.

10. jgarner

jgarner Red Belt

So you would rather just have a circle jerk of people agreeing with you than have someone press people for more information and evidence?

<mma4>

11. Soul Crusher

Might as well add sea serpents. No DNA which is the only evidence you want so might as well just leave the thread.

Magnus’s Carta Marina of 1539

[​IMG]

Konrad Gesner's Historiae Animalium, 1558

[​IMG]

"Historiae naturalis" by Joannes Jonstonus, 1657

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mcveteran81 and HunterAcosta like this.
  12. Soul Crusher

These people got really freaked out by what they said was a serpent like creature in the water chasing another animal. Try to not let the title of the videos trigger you too hard.

Very cool eyewitness account:

13. Soul Crusher

14. MaxMMA

MaxMMA Purple Belt

Well apparently everyone doesn't know about these fish, otherwise people wouldn't see them surface on a body of water, and then run around telling people they saw aquaman.

blaseblah and Boomslang like this.
  15. Soul Crusher

They're not seeing these fish or aquaman. They're seeing long serpent like creatures that are usually black or really dark blue in color in lakes that sometimes rears its head and body out of the water. Hundreds of sighting all describe the same thing.

16. El_Dyablo619

El_Dyablo619 Head of C.I.A.

71c3931c1edc4353a0c03ec549753b965872a2c343c09255617f4470cbd924ed.jpg

mcveteran81 and jgarner like this.
  17. MaxMMA

MaxMMA Purple Belt

You just described an alligator gar, a Snake head fish, catfish, and probably a dozen other species of aquatic life.

ShadBo and blaseblah like this.
  18. Agent Mulder's Hair

Agent Mulder's Hair Banned Banned

Came in here to see if JGarner was still having a fit.

Took about 3 seconds to realize that yes, yes he is. lol

19. jgarner

jgarner Red Belt

I'm glad you recognize my internet toughness. Fuck with me and I'll send harsh language your way.

20. blaseblah

blaseblah Silver Belt

Says this thread isn't about fish. Posts pics and videos of things which are most likely fish.