Lamborghini or Ferrari?

A Honda would be a car that wouldn’t break down like a lambo or Ferrari.You could get service work performed anywhere in North America. Yeah what was I thinking. My list also includes the Porsche 918 spider(unobtanium),Cadillac CTS with that 6.2L supercharged motor they put in the ZO-6 you probably don’t own. You need serious help if inanimate objects can have a sexual orientation in your book based on wether YOU like them.

well duh i dont own one. lol calm down bro, honestly i lik the nsx, but they are a bit over priced imo. The old ones are fucking pure sex, but again, really expensive.

well duh i dont own one. lol calm down bro, honestly i lik the nsx, but they are a bit over priced imo. The old ones are fucking pure sex, but again, really expensive.

Presumed by user name I was getting ready for a Chevy vs all fight. I think their rediculously expensive (NSX )but in the realm of lambos and Ferrari’s it’s economically priced. I think the new NSX is pure tits!

Prob lambo. Haven't liked Ferrari since the 360 days.

Presumed by user name I was getting ready for a Chevy vs all fight. I think their rediculously expensive (NSX )but in the realm of lambos and Ferrari’s it’s economically priced. I think the new NSX is pure tits!

but the problem with it, id think of a bunch of other cars for the same price...

id probably get a Viper ACR before i went for the nsx.

Hahaha, poor guy had his shit pushed in by a biker obviously.

Must be it, right? Because motorcycle riders are not scumbags at all. They are very pleasant people, stick to the rules of the road and do not mess up the traffic.

It’s more likely you are a scumbag with a tiny dick on a bike too, so fuck you. Run head first into an incoming truck and help make the wold a better place.

Lambo seem stuck with the same general shape the last 15 years, with little modifications with every new model. And I haven't thought any Ferrari was beautiful since I was younger and that was probably a 355. Fuck it give me a new E63 or M5 any day

Must be it, right? Because motorcycle riders are not scumbags at all. They are very pleasant people, stick to the rules of the road and do not mess up the traffic.

It’s more likely you are a scumbag with a tiny dick on a bike too, so fuck you. Run head first into an incoming truck and help make the wold a better place.
It's confirmed, he's had his shit pushed in by bikers.

What? You are gay too? Must suck to be gay with a tiny dick. You really need a speed bike to be happy. Compensate.
Dude, you're posting about the size of dicks you like and calling others gay? I'm just telling you you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm too beastly, my member needs a sidecar.

Dude, you're posting about the size of dicks you like and calling others gay? I'm just telling you you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm too beastly, my member needs a sidecar.

Again, are you a dickhead biker? You definitely have a tiny dick.

Not a biker? Not a dickhead biker? Hates dickhead bikers? Maybe you are not lying, because you don't need to compensate.

That's it, I'm done. FUCK BIKERS.

Bye.

Singer-Porsche-35.jpg

What's the handle above the door striker for?

Back