Lamborghini or Ferrari?

I always felt like pirsches

Im messin. Whats your dream
Car

Good question. I rather like older stuff from the 60s & 70s. I feel like visual design was at its peak back then, before safety and aerodynamics took over. Mostly British classics, but I do like some of the “big fin & chrome” US cars, such as Oldsmobiles and Plymouths. Stuff that harks back to a time before speed cameras, traffic jams, and cars that more or less drive themselves. You can also realistically work on them yourselves without a bank of computers, which I like.

I also think it’s a bit undignified for a man of my years (early 40s) to be seen in a hypercar, especially with the roof down. Even in my late 20s when I had a convertible, I always felt a bit silly with the top down unless I had my girlfriend or wife in the passenger seat.

Surely you can't be serious

Prime Christie Brinkley has about the prettiest face I've ever seen

Not saying she's the prettiest.

but I can say with confidence that I haven't seen a chick with a prettier face than her

Bev deandlgelo c'mon son

Bev was clearly designed for one thing. Huge tits, narrow waist and a big ass. Just how I like them.

Oddly I was inspired to make this thread because of the obese thread

Essentially I stated. That prime Christie Brinkley was Hotter than Prime Kim Bassinger

Thoughts on both gents too busy for pics help me out shebtos
Neither. I rather have a trophy truck.

Ferrari . Lambos scream douche to me

Hard to choose, bother of them have great history of racing and offers beautiful cars.

Cars that are out of price range of ordinary people.

I think the unofficial vote is in the majority of shernerds prefer the Ferrari Testarosa and Prime Christie Brinkley over any other dream car/ dream girl combo!

Thank you for participating your $1000 dollar amazon gift card will arrive very soon.

Neither. I'm good with my old Honda
65069LP4D9830.jpg

my dad has the one on the left

Back