Lanchana Green of TUF 23 and Team Claudia

I'd like to see Green given a try by Invicta FC as an atomweight.
the atomweights are all ground fighters by and large, green would get schooled
edit, maybe shes big enough at atomweight to keep it on the feet, but she def needs to work on her ground game whatever division shes in

Last edited:
I don't feel like justice was served last night. Was rooting for lachanna and hope she comes back better

I was disappointed to see her lose, but figured that would inevitably happen with her lack of grappling and bjj experience. If she trains hard at those I think she could be a solid contender at 115. She may want to pack on some more weight as well as she's on the small side compared to a lot of the girls in the competition. I look forward to seeing how she progresses in the future.

I was disappointed to see her lose, but figured that would inevitably happen with her lack of grappling and bjj experience. If she trains hard at those I think she could be a solid contender at 115. She may want to pack on some more weight as well as she's on the small side compared to a lot of the girls in the competition. I look forward to seeing how she progresses in the future.

Agreed. If she continues to train, I hope she's able to get some good fights with a promotion that pays well. Then again, I almost feel guilty for hoping that someone continues on in an industry/career that, often times, barely even pays the bills. The fight game is a sonovabitch.

Much like Khalil, she lost on TUF, but at least she gets a TUF House Games medal in UFC Water Bottle Bowling...

vO5sujB.gif

Love that smile at the start of the gif above.

Back