Lando did better than Kevin Lee vs Tony.

So would Lando
Sup my bruva!! Hope all is going good for you. Yea, high level opposition at the moment in LW division. Lando needs to train train and train and one day he might be teh best!!

qWAvyS8.jpg
Why bruva why. All in good jokes mi hopes yeh

Lando-Vannata-wins.png

Teh Groove MASTAHHH

Sup my bruva!! Hope all is going good for you. Yea, high level opposition at the moment in LW division. Lando needs to train train and train and one day he might be teh best!!
What up, man? Just going through this weight cut and getting ready for war this Saturday. How you doing?

What up, man? Just going through this weight cut and getting ready for war this Saturday. How you doing?
I'm good brother. Hope the weight cut goes well for you. Up be praying for you to win this fight as well, good luck AJ. Your opponent, can I get a run down? Wrestler, good striker? What's his go to?

You do realise the leader of your group also snitched on the same person right? :D

no wonder people were wishing L.O.G would fuck off and die during the last event
I don't wanna die , I'm staying out of this. Pains me to see bruvas goin at it.

Legion of GROOVE

& Plat Nation 4 LIFE YEH!

Apples and oranges.

That said, that showing from Lando Vannata was quite a good one on short notice, and he's proven he's legit at this point with his KO of Makdessi and draw with Bobby Green (an entertaining fight I'd run back).

I don't wanna die , I'm staying out of this. Pains me to see bruvas goin at it.
You only die if you go FULL L.O.G though

200.gif

but yeah after Myrddin spammed the PBP thread with the L.O.G members list people got pretty pissed.

hope conor hits harder than a flush head kick (he doesnt) tony ate that shit like a cupcake and had lando tied up within ten seconds

You do realise the leader of your group also snitched on the same person right? :D

no wonder people were wishing L.O.G would fuck off and die during the last event
Let me be clear.

I dont know why, during the last few weeks, u kept quoting me,sending me likes, and lickin´my boots with the blaxploitation gif.

I made it fookin clear that I dont like u or ur friend, the other moron who quarreled with this Cosby dude.

It´s not even a Groovy vs Perry thing.

I cant stand u. That´s it.

I cant stand snitches. And since u´re also obvioulsy a Nerd....I cant figure why this Nation of yours would have nerds like u, doesnt fit with this Perry BS.

I dont know man, there´s something else about u that I just cant stand, u and ur style.

U... stink.

Outtah my sight.

stree.gif

You only die if you go FULL L.O.G though

200.gif

but yeah after Myrddin spammed the PBP thread with the L.O.G members list people got pretty pissed.
Either way I am Legion of GrooVe member. But I also represent my plat Nation Brothers as well I just don't like seeing Brothers go at it that's all

Back