Lando hasn't won in 3 out of the last 4

Have you watched his fights? 2 fight of the nights and a spinning headkick KO.

oG7y7.gif

believe that's three fights of the night ...

War Groovy Win lose or Draw

I got this for any Lando Haters!!

IMG_1465.JPG

Chan Sung Jung had the twister, the 7 sec KO of Hominick, the war with Porier then the FOTN with Aldo.
Oh yeah, Korean Zombie... my brain wasn't working right when you said KZ. He did not win FOTN against Aldo...
FOTN - McCall vs. Santos
KOTN - Perosh
Sub of TN - Moraes

http://www.ufc.com/news/163-presser-recap

so that's 3 in a row for KZ from Debut.

Groovy just got 4 in a row from debut... & counting :cool:

Last edited:
Oh yeah, Korean Zombie... my brain wasn't working right when you said KZ. He did not win FOTN against Aldo...
FOTN - McCall vs. Santos
KOTN - Perosh
Sub of TN - Moraes

so that's 3 in a row for KZ from Debut.

Groovy just got 4 in a row from debut... & counting :cool:

Damn... Have more bullets than haters!

U have bullets left there?

live.gif

Loss: Beat the fuck out of Ferguson in one hell of a scrap before gassing/adrenaline dumping and getting choked.
Win: First man to knock out Makdessi and even with a spinning heel kick. Cerrone was a broken jaw.
Loss: Close decision loss to Teymur, who is tough in his own right, that could have gone either way.
Draw: Would have been a clear decision for Lando if he hadn't thrown the knee.

Hes decent offensively, and pure crap defensively
lol... I didn't realize it was last year. Damn... if only I could remember some of those lottery numbers.

Groovy has improved tremendously in his defense... but you can't bring the fight without getting hit. If you're such a fan of defense... you should go watch Woodley's last 3 fights... & then roll out Nunes vs. Shen... then after you wake up.... throw in a Groovy fight. Any of them. It doesn't even matter... & then tell me which fight you enjoyed the most.

Lando is game and has a good chin, but like most Jackson-wink fighters, his boxing and defense are both lacking. He also seems reluctant to use his grappling, so he seems destined to fill a Chris Lytle-type role, which I'm ok with -- nothing wrong with scrappy fighters who put on a show each time out.

He's a on a slippery slope to becoming the male version of Jessica Eye

Lando is game and has a good chin, but like most Jackson-wink fighters, his boxing and defense are both lacking. He also seems reluctant to use his grappling, so he seems destined to fill a Chris Lytle-type role, which I'm ok with -- nothing wrong with scrappy fighters who put on a show each time out.
Don't get me wrong... I'll be a fan of Groovy whether he contends or not... but I see the improvements he's making & I feel it's way to early to give up on him becoming dominant. He rocks everyone he fights... he's just got to put it together & keep improving & he could get there.

We all ready see him with his hands up more. His cardio & wrestling from Teymur to Green is improved. if he gets Dodson cardio, where he can keep it going... he'z gonna have a great chance of making a lot of noise. He's young & on the job. I'm just saying, don't count him out just yet.

Realistically, he had caught and mauled Green very quickly.

He got screwed by that clusterfuck of a rule and his own lack of concentration.

Back