Lando hasn't won in 3 out of the last 4

Brilliant at offense, not so much in defence and pacing himself.

Plenty of potential but needs to realise it quick before his chin gets deleted.

Lando is the most frustrating fighter in the world to watch. The guy will show flashes of pure brilliance, and then spend the rest of the fight getting his face turned to hamburger.

I feel like because of his style he won't be winning any titles. But he will always be somewhere in the mix. Exciting fighter, good character. Kind of reminds me of fighters like Cub, which I love, but is just fun to watch and puts a lot of heart into fights. Nothing against the hard work they put in.

So the UFC can only have fighters who are on winning streaks or that are title holders or contenders? You still need to fill out a roster to put on full fight cards. If it was up to you then exciting fighters like Lytle, Diego, Pickett, Pepey, Larkin, and many many more who aren't title contenders but are some of the most exciting fighters wouldnt fight in the UFC if it were up to you.

I'd rather have a fighter win some and lose some but always bring it every fight then a guy on a winning streak winning close boring decisions.

Lando-Vannata-wins.png

4 for 4 in post fight Bonuses!!!

KG08oPs.jpg
L.O.GROOVE & PLAT NATION BLESS!

Groovy's got 4 UFC fights, 4 bonuses.
Almost finished Tony.
KO of the year.
Razor close decision.
Draw, which would've been a victory but got deducted a point.
Enuff said punchy.

Groovy's got 4 UFC fights, 4 bonuses.
Almost finished Tony.
KO of the year.
Razor close decision.
Draw, which would've been a victory but got deducted a point.
Enuff said punchy.
KMkXm_s-200x150.gif

Lando may not win, but he comes forward & tries to weave through punches. Not an easy thing to do. He won't win belts due to the amount of damage he takes, but no one can deny the thrill he brings.
No thrills given this way, his defence is atrocious, i prefer to watch guys who hit and dont get hit.watching lando types i feel im watching a guy who isnt championship material.

I find nothing thrilling about guys who block punchs with their heads.

His defense and cardio tend to go down past the great first round where he usually looks fantastic. Head movement becomes robotic, he's not dodging, but just moves his head regardless of what his opponent throws. If he can keep up most of what he brings in the 1st round the results will match more his abilities. If not, well...

His defense and cardio tend to go down past the great first round where he usually looks fantastic. Head movement becomes robotic, he's not dodging, but just moves his head regardless of what his opponent throws. If he can keep up most of what he brings in the 1st round the results will match more his abilities. If not, well...
there's been a lot of improvement on that from fight to fight. He wasn't nearly as tired in the 3rd against Green as he was against Teymur. You're right though... cardio absolutely needs to be addressed & enhansed.

He hired a strength & conditioning coach in early May... so he's on the job.

his defence is atrocious
Fun fact....

Groovy has fought 3 times since the Ferguson fight. lol... I'm just being funny... because I see him improving his defenses. It's far from atrocious. he gets hit because he mixes it up. I'd personally rather watch him in there mixing it up than to pop in Woodley's last 3 fights. Reminds me of Severn vs. Shamrock 2. Geeze, how about that for defense. Avoid any contact whatso-ever.

XkWgPJn.jpg

Lando doesn’t know how to set a pace. That’s his biggest problem.

Makes good fights, so I don't care.

I'll tell you who won in the Green fight...the fucking FANS

Why wasn't that fight on the main card?

Holy cow!

Lando is such a 'fight fans fighter'

No thrills given this way, his defence is atrocious, i prefer to watch guys who hit and dont get hit.watching lando types i feel im watching a guy who isnt championship material.

I find nothing thrilling about guys who block punchs with their heads.
that´s called being a rookie, dude.

Same with McGregor. Lost to Nate x2, mayweather, and beat Alvarez. He's 1-3 in his last 4 with only 1 title fight despite holding a belt.

I think Bobby Greens boxing and durability are being highly underrated. He's a tough matchup and Lando would have won if he didn't get a point taken.

So really he should be 2-2 in the ufc with a loss to the champ. He's young he will get better. I don't think his defense is bad either, he cut easily and gets a bit too cocky standing. He's small for LW too do it's hard to put guys away

who gives a fuck about his record.. Lando puts on a show everytime, His fights have this feel where you never know whats gonna happen, i mean every fight has that feeling to a extent but Lando throws wild shit and uses risky defense.

Last edited:
Back