Crime Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously disgusting.

Praying for everybody there

Great.... he has my exact facial hair.... welp... guess I can't go outside until he's caught.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw bilzerian on snapchat, he was flustered as fuck and said some girl got shot in the head. I didnt know if he was fucking around or what but he seemed shook. Jesus Christ.
That’s just so fucked up.

I'll put this in a spoiler. It's graphic and sad.

$

Last edited:
20 confirmed from a single source (officer) at the scene of the festival. That was an early possible confirmation. I've been listening to the scanner and can only confirm 8-12 critical wounded beyond that initial 20.

News is reporting here 2 deaf and 24 injured confirmed so far.

Some guy saw some girl get shot in the head?? I think that’s what you said. Oh my goodness.
Dan bilzerian, famous person. He posted on snapchat while he was running away, said some girl got shot in the head. Dont know if he saw it but he was fucken scared.

With some very large capacity magazines. That was long term sustained fire.

Immediately what I thought (that it was surprising how long the sustained fire was).

Always seemed practical to me that magazines, as opposed to firearms, be primarily regulated and surveilled.

Let us broaden the travel ban greatly, and do a raft of simple things, like cease Saudi Wahhabi Qurans being distributed throughout the US prison system. This shit is going to need a lot of parallel solutions in many different areas.

Most pathetic part is that I know for a fact that next morning we will see the Mehdi Hassans and Ashkar Bukharis of the world going on CNN and the BBC obfuscating and lying about their religion's principle role in this repeated violence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Christ. As a planned terror attack, it's at the perfect time to make the maximum amount of psychological damage too. Country so divided, now if Trump says something dumb which of course he will then it's gonna start another round of bullshit. I guess normally an attack like this would bring people together but I have a really bad feeling about this. Plus where it took place at the ultimate party destination packed with tourists so it's always bad when a place like that gets hit with an attack. This is a big win for America's enemies, the fuckin cocksuckers.

Jesus H. Christ. Hopefully the initial reports are exaggerating the casualties.

Dan bilzerian, famous person. He posted on snapchat while he was running away, said some girl got shot in the head. Dont know if he saw it but he was fucken scared.

Damn...shit sounds crazy.

News is reporting here 2 deaf and 24 injured confirmed so far.

I sure hope it's just that. Source on OP is due to the officer noting 20 419s. My hope is in heat of moment he was simply overstating when seeing bodies down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back