Las Vegas Shooter: The Motive & Conspiracy Theory Thread | Page 70

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by BringBackTRTforFairness, Oct 3, 2017.

1. JosephDredd Silver Belt

JosephDredd
    It's awkward on even ground, but this is exactly how I would walk over an uneven surface, dirt or sand. Without trying.

So Meldrum is saying that whoever or whatever is walking through this uneven creek bed is not walking the same way they would on even ground? I can scarcely believe that.

Just because you cite two experts who support it does not mean that the experts who say it's either fake or inconclusive are to be ignored. Besides, if I remember correctly from what I read about Donskoy years ago, wasn't he already a bigfoot believer from seeing bigfoot in the Caucuses in the 1940s? I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Blow this up into full screen and watch Heironimus' foot when the clip starts. Looks pretty high to me.

But most importantly, by citing Donskoy and Meldrum you're ignoring all the experts who disagree with them.

[​IMG]

Edit: we've argued a lot and I genuinely appreciate you posting actual information this time. I'm fascinated by this stuff.

2. Lowmanproblems Orange Belt

Lowmanproblems
    I wish we could get more information on what really happened. I'm not saying this wasn't alone gunman, just that The Vegas PD and FBI are holding their lips really tightly. There are so many questions about the time line that don't really make sense because of the lack of the info.

I feel the lack of interest of the general public is kinda disturbing. The Hollywood sex scandal is dominating the headlines.

Also holly fuck shut the hell up about big foot in this thread, asshats.

3. Curmudgeon Green Belt

Curmudgeon
    Bigot.

LogicalInsanity likes this.
  4. BoxingFan123 Purple Belt

BoxingFan123
  5. ShadowRun error

ShadowRun
    I thought during that adrenaline rush of shooting and seeing the horror the guy who was seems to be mental decided to stop himself from doing more evil ? Summer of Sam type of stuff telling the black dog to shut up and leave him alone

6. LEGS MAHONEY genetically modified man shark

LEGS MAHONEY
    How did this become about bigfoot? lol

7. BearGrounds A great many scalps.

BearGrounds
    On The Frontier west of the Hudson River.
    Prove it. Video tape yourself demonstrating the walk on a dirt or sand surface, then upload it so we can judge your shin rise and see your foot come high and vertical without you trying.

We have to adjust when hiking and such, but it's unnatural and takes effort. The subject in the film does it smoothly and effortlessly, like it's a natural walk for them - mind you, if it's a person in a suit, they're wearing fake feet and a huge cumbersome get up, which isn't going to make it any easier to walk around.

No, he's saying that whoever is walking through that creek bed would walk exactly the same even on a flat surface, because that's how they walk habitually. Bob isn't duplicating it properly, although he is certainly trying to while using similar head and arm movement to sell it. His shin rise is off and his foot never rises nearly as high vertically. Let's see Bob walk on an uneven surface or even a flat sandbar for 40 yards or more, not in some non-representative gif loop.

Just because you say I'm ignoring nay-sayers, doesn't mean that I am. Your stance (assumption) seems to be that just because I remain unconvinced, I must be ignoring them - which is nonsense.

I haven't read that of Donskoy, but perhaps he has. Link that information if you can find it, as that would interest me. Nevertheless, is there a problem with his analysis specifically? Or would the fact that he was a believer, if that's indeed true, make his analysis flawed? No. You have to point out specific flaws in his analysis to discredit it, not simply claim he could be biased - do that, and you are being biased.

Pause it when his foot comes up, it barely comes off the ground, like with most humans.

You're just saying I'm ignoring people, and you can say it as much as you want, but that doesn't make it so. I've said time and time again that I merely find it a possibility - and have never said outright that it is unequivocally a real Sasquatch. The fact of the matter is that not all experts agree.

If anyone seems to be ignoring people, it is you of the experts that support it being authentic.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 6:22 AM
  8. frandie2b ------(SALD BELT)------

frandie2b
    Comes in the thread to see if there are interesting theories

> runs into Bigfoot posts

9. Son of Jamin Make MMA Great Again

Son of Jamin
    It's too early to rule him out as the potential second shooter.

Given how weird Vegas can be sometimes, no one would suspect a great man ape riding the elevator down and escape from the scene.

10. BearGrounds A great many scalps.

BearGrounds
    On The Frontier west of the Hudson River.
    Lol a "fan" of mine insisted on the derailment. I didn't think this was the place for it, and still don't, but people kept talking about it afterwards so I said fuck it and joined in.

On that note, @JosephDredd if you'd like to continue on discussing this, PM me or begin a thread. I won't be making any more posts off topic here. Let's keep this thread about what it was made for.

11. JosephDredd Silver Belt

JosephDredd
    That might be exactly how someone walks in a big, fake suit.

Why? We don't see bigfoot walk for forty yards or more. We only see him walk for a few steps before his lower body is obscured. See the gif I posted of the video.

I'm sorry. I missed the part of your post where you cited a skeptical expert.

i read it years ago and a quick search turned up nothing. If you've never heard of it, I'm not totally sure about it since I assume it would be a known thing in the bigfoot community.

Look at the very first frame of the Heironymus walking youtube video that I posted. His foot is pretty high.

What would I be doing or saying differently if, in your mind, I wasn't ignoring the experts?

12. computer fogie Literally Senior Moderator

computer fogie
    WalkenWouldOwn likes this.
  13. Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges

Ruprecht
    It's sad but telling, that the separate thread to keep the bullshit out of the main news thread outlasted the main thread.
    ...and that it descended into discussing bigfoot.
    The War Room.

14. MacGregor Orange Belt

MacGregor
    The ass alone gives bigfoot away as 100% fake. It doesn't move. Glutes move when walking. For god's sake people. Anyway, back in Vegas.

WalkenWouldOwn likes this.
  15. TheGumby Claymation Belt

TheGumby
    Jesus Campos.... The security guard disappeared before his interview. No showed. No one knows why. They had been advertising his first interview on national TV. This Vegas shit is a joke.

floivanus and mcveteran81 like this.
  16. Chesten_Hesten The Wiener of Steel

Chesten_Hesten
    [​IMG]

17. floivanus Blue Belt

floivanus
    There's conflicting reports that he's under a gag order, went missing or is now a person of interest.

And the 'autists' of reddit are claiming there's a searchable database of security officials in nevada, that you must be registered to work security in any way in that state and guess who wasn't listed until last week?

18. ralphc1 Gold Belt

ralphc1
    This is why you hunt with someone who runs slower than you do.

19. ralphc1 Gold Belt

ralphc1
    They are still debating timelines. I wonder if drilling a hole in the wall near the door hit some wiring for the doors that caused the door open signal that led to the security guard checking for an unsecured door.

20. TheGumby Claymation Belt

TheGumby

There was a "larry" Jesus Campos however he is listed as security for the actual company who worked the concert venue