Last Chance U - Season 2 now on Netflix

G

Guestx

I know some of you guys watched S1 back when it first dropped on Netflix. Well apparently S2 is now available.

I've watched the first episode and I'm feeling like if you liked the first season then you'll probably like this one, too.

Watched the whole season. By the end, I wasnt pulling for a single person to succeed except the Georgia DL (his moms a cunt). The qb the punched the girl came out looking the best. That academic advisor chick absolutely takes miles of black dick.

Loved the show. I'm half way through the second season. Some of those guys just piss me off. They have so much potential but some of them seem not to care about anything, even during football, it looks like they are just going through the motions.

They don't deserve a last chance. They need to be dead or be in prison.

Such a good show, but Season 2 peeps are less charismatic and somehow even stupier than the Season 1 team.

Loved the show. I'm half way through the second season. Some of those guys just piss me off. They have so much potential but some of them seem not to care about anything, even during football, it looks like they are just going through the motions.

Yeah, that's definitely one of the annoying things. It seems like these guys would be a little more motivated to not fuck up what really might be their last chance to get an education and play football.

Used to love watching Two-A-Days on MTV, this is quite a bit better. Season 2 is pretty entertaining so far.

Those cheerleaders on two a days were prime jailbait

I'm watching it right now, just started episode 2.

It's definitely an interesting show, impossible to watch without the subtitles at times.

I'm still surprised Wyatt Roberts didn't get a better scholarship offer.

I liked season 2 even more than 1. Coach Stevens is simply a POS who knows how to win, nothing more nothing less.

Ms. Wagner aged a lot but she can still get it.

Isaiah Wright - pos
Kam - pos

Dakota - good guy
Tim Bonner - good guy

Pretty much all the coaches under Stevens seemed like good people too. Fuck Buddy though.

Yeah, that's definitely one of the annoying things. It seems like these guys would be a little more motivated to not fuck up what really might be their last chance to get an education and play football.
reminds me of some of the guys I played baseball and soccer with they had full rides to cal state Fullerton and a few other schools yet the chose to party and flunk out of school. they could have been pros and had a 3.8 in HS but got lazy in College.

The texas DB who converted to Christianity is imo 100% a sociopath. Not a very good one either! Dude gave me the chills.

Used to love watching Two-A-Days on MTV, this is quite a bit better. Season 2 is pretty entertaining so far.
was two a days the show were every one had that silly alabama comb over?

I hope they follow Coahoma more next season. Was interesting seeing how a garbage CC team thinks and operates.

No one is as interesting as wyatt or ollie this time around. I think it's part luck, part recruitment and part the guys having watched season 1 and reality showing it up.

No one is as interesting as wyatt or ollie this time around. I think it's part luck, part recruitment and part the guys having watched season 1 and reality showing it up.
Big difference caliber of players. Most of the kids this season had already been at major colleges. They know they got one year, then theyll go big time again. Last year the kids were hungrier cause they had fewer options.

Has anyone ever looked like as bad of a person as Kam. Jesus. That kid is gonna get roasted at his next ollege

The texas DB who converted to Christianity is imo 100% a sociopath. Not a very good one either! Dude gave me the chills.

Do you feel that way about everyone who converts to Christianity?

Back