Last Chance U - Season 2 now on Netflix

Season 2 >>> Season 1.

Season 2 team was way better than Season 1 team.

Season 2 QB was outstanding. Sadly, being by far the best player, he didn't receive good offers.

Coach Buddy Stevens is just that, a football coach. Not a remarkable guy. Just a fat guy, with only one goal, bring more championships to his resume. What he did to the OC, damm, that was low. Seems like he felt the OC could/would take his job, and opted to threw him away.

The defensive line coach is a great guy. Too good for a guy like Kam.

The QB coach, like the offensive coordinator, was a good guy, and did a great job.

Isaiah Wright, such a talented guy. Don't know if he was faking his injuries, but definitely he didn't deserved all the hate from Buddy. Buddy felt the pressure, and Isaiah paid the price more than once.
By the way, the guy who replaced Isaiah was very good aswell.

The academic advisor was a blessing for all those guys.

Season 2 >>> Season 1.

Season 2 QB was outstanding. Sadly, being by far the best player, he didn't receive good offers.

Coach Buddy Stevens is just that, a football coach. Not a remarkable guy. Just a fat guy, with only one goal, bring more championships to his resume. What he did to the OC, damm, that was low. Seems like he felt the OC could/would take his job, and opted to threw him away.

The QB coach, like the offensive coordinator, was a good guy, and did a great job.

Isaiah Wright, such a talented guy. Don't know if he was faking his injuries, but definitely he didn't deserved all the hate from Buddy. Buddy felt the pressure, and Isaiah paid the price more than once.

Better how? Season 1's defense was leaps and bounds better. Season 1's offensive was worse on paper, but scored slightly more points during the regular season.

I really miss football.

Anyone notice the neck on the QB coach? Wtf is that shit. Ive seen a few other nfl players with that - its not just a run of the mill thick neck. It's a very unique kind of weird giraffe thick neck, i remember distinctly a white i think defensive player who was a talking head for the NFL top 100 players having that same neck.

Anyone notice the neck on the QB coach? Wtf is that shit. Ive seen a few other nfl players with that - its not just a run of the mill thick neck. It's a very unique kind of weird giraffe thick neck, i remember distinctly a white i think defensive player who was a talking head for the NFL top 100 players having that same neck.
a0ovIPl.gif

I'm sorry but this is one of the worst damn songs I've ever heard

Just finished season 2 last night. I really liked it (I liked season 1 too) but god some of those kids need to be seriously retarded.

Isiah and especially Kam were the worst of the bunch.

You did feel gutted for some of the good ones tho like Dakota and DeAndre. You could tell they 'get it' and this really was a second chance for them. Happy in the end it worked out for some the these kids.

Buddy is also a classic hot-headed fucktard. I legit hope he has a stroke soon and can't coach anymore.

Just finished season 2 last night. I really liked it (I liked season 1 too) but god some of those kids need to be seriously retarded.

You did feel gutted for some of the good ones tho like Dakota and DeAndre. You could tell they 'get it' and this really was a second chance for them. Happy in the end it worked out for some the these kids.

Buddy is also a classic hot-headed fucktard. I legit hope he has a stroke soon and can't coach anymore.
Dakota had maybe my favorite line of the season
"I don't really like school but I know I gotta do it to get where I wanna be"

Amazing how none of the guys seem to understand that mentality

You pretty much summed up how I felt.

Some of those players required babysitters, which is ridiculous for a grown ass man.

Also, the "Lion Guy" and that fat redneck they always interview in the diner are easily the best people on the show.

Also, the "Lion Guy" and that fat redneck they always interview in the diner are easily the best people on the show.
Mississippi Slim did wonders for stereotypes of me and my fellow southeners lol

Better how? Season 1's defense was leaps and bounds better. Season 1's offensive was worse on paper, but scored slightly more points during the regular season.

I really miss football.

The defense on Season 2 didn't play as a team, as Ollie and the other guy that went to the same college afterwards, but they got quality and quantity of hood players: Dakota, Kam, the other guy that wasn't too "bright" but was a great guy (can't remember his name).

The offense, the QB from Season 2 was by far the best player of both seasons. Much more reliable than the QB that went to Auburn, who was much more a runner than a TD's passer.
Prime Isaiah was better than Season's one top runner.

IMO Season 2 team was better.

The defense on Season 2 didn't play as a team, as Ollie and the other guy that went to the same college afterwards, but they got quality and quantity of hood players: Dakota, Kam, the other guy that wasn't too "bright" but was a great guy (can't remember his name).

The offense, the QB from Season 2 was by far the best player of both seasons. Much more reliable than the QB that went to Auburn, who was much more a runner than a TD's passer.

Kam singlehandedly prevented the defense from playing as a unit. He was the 2nd best player(Dakota was legit) so he had to constantly see the field but clearly none of the other D-line liked him and couldn't rally around him. I loved when the one finally stood up to him in Ms. Wagner's office after he got into it with the defensive line coach.

You have birsmirched the good names of White Boy Wyatt and the flip-o-matic running back DJ.

Dakota was really good though. He was playing with a splint most of the season and still led the team in interceptions and (I think) tackles. I read up on his case. He really robbed someone's house. They were on vacation or whatever, but still. Stolen guns and other goods. He wasn't even caught. They caught an accomplice and Dakota confessed afterwards. Three students went down in all.

Watching them blatantly hit on the academic adviser was fucking cringeworthy.

I jus finished both seasons. I can say that the first was def my favorite, the second seemed more scripted for some reason to me

While Isaiah and Kam were the biggest fuckups at least the Isaiah kid was aware that the head coach had no idea how to properly coach the demographic that he has to work with

The head coach put winning ahead of everything and for that he gained a lot of problems. The players aren't as dumb as I thought at first, they knew that they are simply being used despite "education is my primary job" motto. This was even more evident with the short clips of the players from season one who basically said either "fuck coach" or "I wouldn't go back". I was pretty indifferent to his style of coaching yet you get a taste of his true personality when he brought up the head coach in waitings ex wife for no other reason that to shit on him on camera. I'm glad that guy left.

While last chance u was ass backwards the school that hadn't won a game in 2 years was even worse....holy shit. They should make a doc about that school

No one is as interesting as wyatt or ollie this time around. I think it's part luck, part recruitment and part the guys having watched season 1 and reality showing it up.
Im confused, Wyatt wasnt the least bit interesting. He had no personality at all.

I didnt finish season 2 yet but Tim Bonner might be the stupidest person I've ever seen. I don't think he could read or write, how he made it to college is alarming.

Season 2 >>> Season 1.

I thought Season 2 had a better defense off the strength of the D Line. Season 1 had a better offense with DJ Law, Wright, and 2 capable QBs.

Back