Last Chance U - Season 2 now on Netflix

Season 3 officially on Netflix. Let the binge begin!

I gotta start watching this, I keep hearing how good it is.

New coach is....interesting. He’s either gonna be hilarious or really annoying. Can’t tell yet

I think the new coach is okay so far but he's way too into himself. He's cocky as shit and didn't focus enough on the X's and O's in episode one. He spent most of the episode talking about how great he is.

I’m only on episode 2 and it’s like going from the Patriots to the Browns. Buddy was a cocksucker, but he screamed some useful shit now and again.

The food is worse. The girls are worse. The practice field is worse. The coaches are worse. The classrooms are worse.

The physical therapist is better.

Season 3 is good drama so far, but damn, this dropoff is shocking.

I think the new coach is okay so far but he's way too into himself. He's cocky as shit and didn't focus enough on the X's and O's in episode one. He spent most of the episode talking about how great he is.
At least Buddy had some success. I can’t figure out why this dude thinks he’s so amazing. Also, I realize he’s a football coach but the every other word being “fuck” is really annoying already.

I’m only on episode 2 and it’s like going from the Patriots to the Browns. Buddy was a cocksucker, but he screamed some useful shit now and again.

The food is worse. The girls are worse. The practice field is worse. The coaches are worse. The classrooms are worse.

The physical therapist is better.

Season 3 is good drama so far, but damn, this dropoff is shocking.
I thought Scooba was bad but man it looks like paradise compared to this place

Why do the QB and the K have the same damn number? Is that some JUCO shit?

Why do the QB and the K have the same damn number? Is that some JUCO shit?

I’m pretty sure in college the same number can be used on different sides of the ball. Usually see it in like a QB & CB or something tho, never saw that with a Kicker.

This coach is absolutely insane. His own coordinator is trying to square up on him <Lmaoo>. He has no idea how to make his own coaches work for him, much less his players

The ending to part 4 where they revisit the EMCC players turned into Making a Murderer at the end. Pretty depressing stuff.

Bobby Bruce is the season 4 Kam, comes across as a legit head case and I fear for him when he doesn't have football. He's talking about going pro being his only option in his life and this dude is a linebacker at 185 lbs

The ending to part 4 where they revisit the EMCC players turned into Making a Murderer at the end. Pretty depressing stuff.
Yeah that got dark fast. That family taking about their murdered son was really hard to watch. I want to feel bad for Isiah since he wasn’t there and didn’t actually do anything. It was pretty clear though that he knew what was about to go down and in on the planning. That was a prime lesson in don’t ever talk to the cops without an attorney. He probably could’ve got out of the whole thing had he not said some things in questioning.

Overall that season was a steep decline in quality. Not a lot of likable, fun characters that you wanna root for.

Yeah that got dark fast. That family taking about their murdered son was really hard to watch. I want to feel bad for Isiah since he wasn’t there and didn’t actually do anything. It was pretty clear though that he knew what was about to go down and in on the planning. That was a prime lesson in don’t ever talk to the cops without an attorney. He probably could’ve got out of the whole thing had he not said some things in questioning.

Yep. I don't think he would've done a whole lot with football but he pissed away an opportunity to use it to get a free education. Some people just belong where they end up, I don't think Isaiah had much of a chance in life.

It was really cool to see Dakota flourishing tho.

Yep. I don't think he would've done a whole lot with football but he pissed away an opportunity to use it to get a free education. Some people just belong where they end up, I don't think Isaiah had much of a chance in life.
Yeah i felt like his family wasn't grasping the seriousness of the situation.
"Well there just ain't much to do round here but get into trouble"
Ummm..your son didn't take bubble gum from the grocery store, he planned out at least the assault and robbery of another person and at worst the murder. Just shows how desensitized people can get to crime when you grow up in a bad situation.

If there was one thing I did like about the coach it was him saying that when you get hair in your nuts you know right from wrong and not letting these guys slide on coming from bad situations. At some point, you still gotta have personal accountability

Back