Last Emperor vs. Black Beast

Beast is probably the ONLY HW within the top 10 of the UFC I'd give Fedor a reasonable chance at, in his current form

Lmao wat, man with dust tier chin who gets dropped by anything that touches him vs. a prime heavy handed fighter?

It's a decade AND A HALF since Fedor was at his absolute beat under RTT. I don't see how he could win that?

It already happened.

RemorsefulLiveAgama-size_restricted.gif

This is an almost VHS era fight though, I was in my first year of high school holy fuck.

Black Beast is the most overrated HW tittle contender ever.
An awful performance against a gun shy Francis and a fight in what he was losing badly till Volkov made a foolish mistake led him to fight for the tittle. I'll pick Fedor even in his current state.

BB, too much and hits too hard. I love Fedor but people are getting way too excited because he beat Mir & Chael.

Thats the only matchup were fedor has a good chance to win. Lewis and fedor would just slug till someone drops, and throwing ko inducing haymakers is the only thing fedor still top 10. So its technicly 50/50.

BB is a far better fighter than Rogers ever was.
Why do you think so? Because Lewis is fighting in the UFC, so this automatically makes him the better fighter?
Both men are just brawlers with KO power.
Difference being that Brett Rogers has some sort of a decent defensive ground game and decent cardio, while Black Beast has ZERO ground game and has endurance issues.

Why do you think so? Because Lewis is fighting in the UFC, so this automatically makes him the better fighter?
Both men are just brawlers with KO power.
Difference being that Brett Rogers has some sort of a decent defensive ground game and decent cardio, while Black Beast has ZERO ground game and has endurance issues.

No. He has the better victories, it's simple.

Skill wise, they're very similar. I'd say Lewis is the stronger of the two. He also has way more heart, Roger's wilts under pressure. His career has never been the same since Fedor, mean while Lewis has rebound from losses.

bb has 0 ground game and he couldnt even hurt dc.you do the math

Depends.
If Teddy decides to just throw haymakers, he may get dropped quick.
But if my man can close the distance, utilize that Sambo and then get it to the ground? That changes things.

Back