Last Food Craving You Crushed

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What’s the last food craving that you totally satiated!?

Me:
348s.jpg

Falafel from Falafel Drive-In

But lately I’ve been craving:
vegan-ice-cream-cone-portrait.jpg

Chocolate ice cream in a sugar cone....real talk!

You?

Last week I was craving baked ziti and I almost never eat pasta but I ordered some for delivery and it was amazing.

Mhmmmm chocolate ice cream
I want

Nothing beats just plain chocolate ice cream.

I had a lamb burger yesterday. It was one of the best burgers I've had in a LONG LONG time.

Now I want falafel and chocolate ice cream. Thanks a lot TS.

I almost gave in to ice cream yesterday but I stayed strong... had an apple and a tangerine instead.

For Christmas my office got one of these boxes of chocolate covered biscuits... Shortbread, cookies, wafers, hazelnut, dark chocolate.. hnggg. Since pretty much every person there has some made up dietary restriction I got to take the whole thing home myself.

A couple times a week I wake up and just destroy a chunk of it. On different days I pound through whole stacks of different cookies, unless I'm feeling peckish for a bit of everything.

The other day I pushed through the pain to finish the rest of the box, and when I lifted the plastic floor out of it there was another layer underneath! Christmas comes again, RIP stomach.

I could definitely wreck some chocolate ice cream in a chocolate dipped waffle cone right now.

I usually never desire it but last Sun night I randomly had vivid dreams about smashing ice cream, woke up Mon morning craving the substance but was too busy to bother with the grocery store. Then as I'm laying in bed at like 11:30pm Mon night after taking some Trazodone I was still craving ice cream so I went to Walmart and got some kind of chocolate coconut almond concoction. Proceeded to binge hard and finished up the carton for breakfast on Tuesday like a boss

About to crush my craving for pizza and macaroni and cheese bites.

Ramen, and ive been destroying it at this joint called Umaido.

Foot long cheese steak with onions peppers, a side of fries and a root beer

Crushed it like Godzilla stepping on some Japanese massage parlor

Went down to Little Tokyo a few weeks back and killed some ramen. I was awesome.

Toasted English muffins with butter. It's one of my comfort foods. After I got the flu this week, I went out and bought a sixer. I may get more.

Wife has some killer White Clamsauce with linguini cooking as I type..Yea..

Last night ate 5 tacos from Taco Bell

Back