Last Food Craving You Crushed

Went grocery shopping, saw fruit roll-ups and crushed a box of ten on my 12 minute drive home...

Now I realised that I crave baked potatoes with cheese and mushrooms. It's been a while since I eat decent baked potatoes (except Mcdonalds). Yesterday I cooked a lot of potatoes, now all my fridge is full with in containers with this dish (by the way, I bought them on https://allinpackaging.co.uk/food-packaging/ ). They are flexible, recyclable and the most important perfectly fit to my backpack.
b2219468f2fd51480ff35c6328049104.jpg

I was craving hot wings ( which I always do a couple times a month ) so I went to sybergs and it was glorious.

If you live in or around the stl area I'm sure you've had sybergs wings, they're top notch!!

Beefy 5 layers from TB yesterdsy for lunch i smashed 7 plus nacho fries.

I had Mary Brown's with all the fixins'about 2 weeks ago. Was craving it for a while.

Going to try to stay on the straight until a trip to NYC in a few weeks, where I'll basically be a big for a few days. I will for sure hit up Arby's breakfast, Shake shack, and try to find this epic grilled cheese place I had during my last visit.

My diet is almost entirely vegan but I break once per month. A couple of weeks ago I crushed a pulled pork sandwich, smoked wings and mac’n’cheese from a really good bbq place. It was spectacular.

I had Mary Brown's with all the fixins'about 2 weeks ago. Was craving it for a while.

Going to try to stay on the straight until a trip to NYC in a few weeks, where I'll basically be a big for a few days. I will for sure hit up Arby's breakfast, Shake shack, and try to find this epic grilled cheese place I had during my last visit.

Do I understand that you are going to NYC and planning to hit Arby's and Shake Shack? I mean Shake Shck is fine to try once but planning to go??

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Do I understand that you are going to NYC and planning to hit Arby's and Shake Shack? I mean Shake Shck is fine to try once but planning to go??

giphy-downsized-large.gif

oh yeah for sure. I'm a fastfood breakfast dude while on work trips. I'm there for work so its a quick early breakfast then off to work. Arby's does not do breakfast here, plus there are no Arby's here lol. They have this roast beef and hash breakfast sandwich which is so good (fake and really bad for you obviously)

New York bagels suck btw. Montreal > and thats it.

I'll do a nice meal or two but someone else will pick the palce and pay for it.

I had a fresh ass lobster roll with fries

ba-s-ultimate-lobster-rolls.jpg

Chorizo and egg tacos from a spot that makes their own tortillas. So good, but can't eat more than four unless you are a sadist and enjoy the squirts.

oh yeah for sure. I'm a fastfood breakfast dude while on work trips. I'm there for work so its a quick early breakfast then off to work. Arby's does not do breakfast here, plus there are no Arby's here lol. They have this roast beef and hash breakfast sandwich which is so good (fake and really bad for you obviously)

New York bagels suck btw. Montreal > and thats it.

I'll do a nice meal or two but someone else will pick the palce and pay for it.

Jewish deli/all night diners are my go to breakfast place, though I often don't big breakfasts anymore.

Where are you staying? I can PM you some places that you may not hit otherwise.

I have been eating so well that I splurged. A bowl of French Onion Soup with melted cheese on top, and a bacon cheeseburger from a greasy spoon.

Jewish deli/all night diners are my go to breakfast place, though I often don't big breakfasts anymore.

Where are you staying? I can PM you some places that you may not hit otherwise.

Not sure yet. Probably at a Kimpton. I am there for a week, but by wife and kid are coming too so its kind of up in the air.

Last tiem I was there we had a reception at the Brixton (sp, I think) in the Ace hotel. It was supposed to be a big deal b/c the chef Anne Bloonberg or something hosted us. I know there are all kind of rules for MDs and comped stuff but lol if anything thinks those rules affect anything.

Now I realised that I crave baked potatoes with cheese and mushrooms. It's been a while since I eat decent baked potatoes (except Mcdonalds). Yesterday I cooked a lot of potatoes, now all my fridge is full with in containers with this dish (by the way, I bought them on https://allinpackaging.co.uk/food-packaging/ ). They are flexible, recyclable and the most important perfectly fit to my backpack.
b2219468f2fd51480ff35c6328049104.jpg
I put A1 sauce on my baked potato but Damn these look good are they cheap to make kind of unemployed right now?

Back