International Last free newspaper in Venezuela closes doors.

I’m sure Trump is pleased with this.

Kinda how he wants America to be

Yeah I’m sure that exactly how Trump wants America to be like totally wants to be a dictator and he’s literally hitler....did I mention that you’re a moron.

Yeah I’m sure that exactly how Trump wants America to be like totally wants to be a dictator and he’s literally hitler....did I mention that you’re a moron.

You said Hitler. Why so dramatic? Does Trump want CNN and other liberal media outlets around? It’s a yes or no question but you won’t answer it because the truth hurts your narrative.

Did I mention every association having to do with Trump is under investigation? Lol literally ALL of them. Now who is the moron?

Congrats for supporting a criminal.

You said Hitler. Why so dramatic? Does Trump want CNN and other liberal media outlets around? It’s a yes or no question but you won’t answer it because the truth hurts your narrative.

Did I mention every association having to do with Trump is under investigation? Lol literally ALL of them. Now who is the moron?

Congrats for supporting a criminal.

Hillary lost, get over it. Also, get your TDS checked, it seems to really be effecting the quality of your life.

Back