Laughing to death : Crawford straight clowns McGregor

Thank you for your response. This is a brave & valid first step in your recovery.

Please let me know what your stance is... & I will do the best I can to address your concerns with as much care as I can.

I see your sig is bringing up "defending the belt" as one of your concerns. He just hasn't done it yet. Have patience.

There are historical things going on here. Things that couldn't be done by just anyone. This is bigger than defending the belt atm. Once he's done with that, then he will come back & satisfy the crack pipe the resistance is smoking on regarding defending. We just need the patience to see it through.

The division isn't being held up.

They couldn't even manage to get the top 2 guys together to see who would get the next crack at the title (the interim belt.) So the next contender isn't even decided. Nothing is being held up. Meanwhile Conor is making history & doing thingz of significance while others are playing games & eating too f*cking much before weigh ins.

might have to leave the legion of groove. Didn't realize there was such conor nuthuggery going on as well

Same guys ITT who are laughing at that probably thought it was awesome when Rickson did it in Choke.

might have to leave the legion of groove. Didn't realize there was such conor nuthuggery going on as well
The Legion of Groove has nothing to do with anyone but Groovy.

Everyone is completely free to like or dislike whomever they want. I'm sure if you wrote down a list of your favorite fighters that not everyone would agree with your choices. We have over 100 people in the group & we're not going to all agree on everything else... but there is only one thing that is required... & that's that we are all fanz of Groovy. I am personally also a Conor fan... but that has absolutely nothing to do with the Legion of Groove. My being a Conor fan shouldn't change your opinion of Groovy or the Legion. They are not connected in any way.

Just so you know though... I'm just having a bit of fun with the Conor haters here. The dude I was addressing is pretty over the top calling Conor a cancer in his sig & making it life's mission to explain that point of view to all of Sherdog. So my statements are no more over the top than the thingz that guy is saying. I was just fighting fire with fire basically. I'm not actually someone that thinks he's God or something. Nor do I go around calling him GOAT. He's got a great base to one day be in the GOAT conversation... but he's got more work to do atm imo

I didn't say anything that far out in the post you quoted me on. (the one prior to that one is where I really had some fun... lol) In that one though... I addressed "holding up the belt"... as it relates to not defending... & that he will get to those things... it's just that the UFC & him are doing this Floyd thing at the moment. That will be over in a couple of weeks & then he will be back to MMA. I simply feel everyone could have a bit of patience & he will get to those things. I'm happy to discuss these things rationally with you as well if you are interested in such a convo... but don't take my views out on the Legion. I'm but one of 100+ people in the group & my personal preferences outside of Groovy do not reflect on the Legion at all. The Legion has nothing to do with any one members personal preferences outside of everyone just being fans of Groovy.

Last edited:
He's not the unified champ yet.
He fights Julius Indongo on ESPN Saturday to see who becomes the first unified champ in any division since 2005 I believe.

For the MMA idiots, there are 4 main belts in all divisions. Being unified means you hold all 4 in that weight class. The WBO WBC WBA and IBF.
He is the unified champ once he wins he will be the lineal champ

Makes more money than everyone in the UFC. Only Conors recent last 2 fights has he made just about or more money than Crawford.
This will be Conors last fight if he doesn't go lose to Khabib. So you can ask yourself in 5 years why Crawford's still making millions and Conors doing a book tour of "How I Lost It All and found Jesus"
Got a source for these huge paydays? I'm coming up empty handed. Just know he's not a ppv fighter, so there's no way he's bringing in the big money.

These guys can laugh all they want but really its Conor that has pretty much already clowned the whole sport of boxing in a way. The fact that a mma fighter......not a boxer is participating in what is said to be the biggest "boxing" fight in the sports history just shows that. They can't get a boxer to do this?? They had to pull a fighter from mma. A guy who 4 years ago was on the prelims?? Well look at Conor now....Crawford can laugh all he wats but he will never be part of a fight this big.

Only reason Conor got the big fight is the revenue the Irish fans and middle-class PPV buying population give him.

It's not ability that gave Conor this money fight, since it's in the boxing ring.

Got a source for these huge paydays? I'm coming up empty handed. Just know he's not a ppv fighter, so there's no way he's bringing in the big money.
Just look up his past fight purses. Last few fights he made about $1.5m and I think $1.9m.
Ill post them later 2nite if you cant find them

Just look up his past fight purses. Last few fights he made about $1.5m and I think $1.9m.
Ill post them later 2nite if you cant find them
I did Google. Came up empty handed, but if that's all he's making that's not even close to the top ufc guys. I mean geez, Ronda Rousey was blowing him out of the water in pay. Sad! Bud needs to get on PPV before he makes huge money.

I looked it up, Ronda got 3 million base before a PPV cut.

I did Google. Came up empty handed, but if that's all he's making that's not even close to the top ufc guys. I mean geez, Ronda Rousey was blowing him out of the water in pay. Sad! Bud needs to get on PPV before he makes huge money.

I looked it up, Ronda got 3 million base before a PPV cut.
Julius Indongo is making 7 figures this fight.
You want to compare the biggest name in the UFC to a guy who fights in Nebraska?
How much did Daniel Cormier make last fight?
Or Luke Rockhold? Or any else?

Pacquiao, Canelo, Joshua, Klitschko, Fury, Mayweather, Cotto, Bradley, Marquez, have all made bigger paydays than anyone in the UFC has.

Crawford makes more than everyone in the UFC. Ronda is gone and Conors boxing. They dont count.

Hes not the unified champ.
He has 2 belts and Indongo has 2.
Winner will unify all the belts.

They were both unified champs... You don't have to have all the belts to be unified champ you only have to get unify two of them. He is now the lineal undisputed champ.

Keith Thurman is the unified welterweight champ and he only has two belts. They are still unfied titles.

You don't know what you are talking about.

32-0 Undisputed Champion at 140. Hold all 4 major belts at 140. Unified the division this weekend with a 3rd round KO

Now you know.
Sorry old man, I don't watch elderly sports. You stick with the powdered milk ill stick with real fighting

Last edited:
Back