Laugo Arms Alien Pistol

FyrFytr998

When the shit keeps piling up…Get a shovel.
@Gold
Reaction score
That’s pretty cool, I don’t think I’d get it but it’s cool to see some new stuff coming out.

The CZ Kadet .22lr conversion kit from time to time has made me wonder why larger caliber handguns don't try to design a system where the entire slide doesn't move. Maybe this is the start of something big.

Very interesting, I love that the sights don't move.

The CZ Kadet .22lr conversion kit from time to time has made me wonder why larger caliber handguns don't try to design a system where the entire slide doesn't move. Maybe this is the start of something big.

If this thing is as good as advertised. And shoots other calibers just as flatly. It could change the face of 3 Gun competition.

If this thing is as good as advertised. And shoots other calibers just as flatly. It could change the face of 3 Gun competition.

Seems like it could be the most significant advancement in handguns since the 1911.

I knew with the success of the Rhino with the under barrel that it would spawn a semiauto eventually.

I knew with the success of the Rhino with the under barrel that it would spawn a semiauto eventually.

I hadn't really contemplated it like I contemplated a design where the entire slide didn't have to move. We're visionaries! :D

That's looks really cool. I would buy one at the right price, but something tells me that if it gets imported it's going to expensive. I really like that someone is trying something different to improve on the handgun.

That is insanely badass.
I love the black and red model featured on their page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back