Lauren Southern denied entry to UK, purportedly over criticism of Islam

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Right-wing journalist Lauren Southern denied entry to UK, purportedly over criticism of Islam

1520877920848.jpg

Canadian right-wing journalist and activist Lauren Southern was barred from entering the United Kingdom on Monday, purportedly over a poster she distributed about Islam in February -- making her the latest international right-wing figure to be denied entry to the U.K. after criticizing the religion.
The U.K. Home Office confirmed to Fox News that Southern was refused entry to the U.K. at the border in Calais, France on the grounds that her entry was not “conducive to the public good.”

“Border Force has the power to refuse entry to an individual if it is considered that his or her presence in the UK is not conducive to the public good,” a Home Office spokesman said in a statement. The spokesman did not offer specifics as to why her entry was refused.

Southern, speaking to Fox News from France, said that she was to visit friends in the U.K., including Tommy Robinson -- the controversial founder of the right-wing English Defense League who is also known for his fiery criticism of Islam.

Southern said she was detained for six hours at the Calais border port, had her phone taken from her as she was held in a detention center and questioned for four hours in a line of interrogation she described as “bizarre.”

“They asked me if I’m a Christian extremist, asked me how I feel about running over people with cars,” she told Fox News. "They asked me about Tommy Robinson, asked how I would describe myself politically, asked me how I would describe nationalism.”

Read the rest of the article on: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...y-to-uk-purportedly-over-criticism-islam.html

I wouldn't want that to happen at the border to the US, but I don't particularly care about Britain doing it. It does make me chuckle though, what with her probably having pretty strong feelings on immigration.

She's a right wing extremist.

If only we could keep her out of Canada too.

Thread title is a bit misleading. She was detained and denied entry. No need to dress it up. It's still pretty crazy.

EDIT - Title fixed.

Last edited:
Lol @ these sexist cucks for Islam. The only thing worse than the pedophile, sexist pieces of shit are the people that protect them.

Lmaooo "wahhhhh people that are against pedophilia and religious extremism are right wing extremists!!! Wahhh!!! My pet minority group needs virtuous progressive white people to stand up for them!!! Wahhhh!!"

Yeah better to throw gays off roofs than call dipshits out for being dipshits. Also, why are women driving in Canada? That's again your religion.

I don't particularly like Lauren Southern, but not sure if she should be on the priority list of people who should get refused entry to the UK. Not much legally to complain about though.

This behavior by the UK only serves to strengthen her case for making such criticisms in the first place.

Maybe she could try getting in with those crazy cats still hanging round the 'the jungle' at Calais they might be able to get her into the UK .

They'll deny Lauren Southern entry into the UK for criticizing Islam

but welcome back 400 ISIS extremists who went out and fought in the middle east, raping children and throwing gay people off the roof

and protect muslims in the UK who are literally child rapists

Trump should build a sea wall around England while he's at it

Lol oh the irony so the nationalists complaining about the UK making decisions in their national interest.

What kind of nationalist movement are you guys running over there in Canada?
Why does a woman represent it? Why doesn't she wear any uniform?
And why is she not busy raising kids? How many white kids does she have?
Looks like she is the mid-20's? She should have popped out 2 - 3 soldiers already.

Those are the best available people for the cause? In that case, I would say good night Canada.

They'll deny Lauren Southern entry into the UK for criticizing Islam

but welcome back 400 ISIS extremists who went out and fought in the middle east, raping children and throwing gay people off the roof

and protect muslims in the UK who are literally child rapists
European culture, hard to judge.

Lmaooo "wahhhhh people that are against pedophilia and religious extremism are right wing extremists!!! Wahhh!!! My pet minority group needs virtuous progressive white people to stand up for them!!! Wahhhh!!"

I think Lauren and her gang of nuts are they only ones crying all the time.
Yeah better to throw gays off roofs than call dipshits out for being dipshits. Also, why are women driving in Canada? That's again your religion.

You guys can say whatever you want to try to disguise your racism, I'm not buying it.

I work with plenty of Muslims and they are just like everybody else.

Back