Lauren Southern denied entry to UK, purportedly over criticism of Islam

Here is the 'racist' material that she distributed in Luton

224938.png

Any person of any faith who gets their day wrecked because someone (non-violently) disrespects their religious druthers is spiritually brittle imo. Lack of sunlight is what will give this potency. People should be realizing this by now.

Sucks for her I guess but maybe it was for her own good. Tommy Robinson has been sucker punched on camera by an Islamist, what do you think they'd do to a pretty little white girl like Southern?

More likely the UK just want to avoid the headache that she'd cause if she tried any public event or stunt with Tommy Robinson which would probably draw an ugly crowd.

Definitely don't want to upset the Asians.

Justin???

Last edited:
Any person of any faith who gets their day wrecked because someone (non-violently) disrespects their religious druthers is spiritually brittle imo. Lack of sunlight is what will give this potency. People should be realizing this by now.

No. We will not allow the far right to promote and spread Islamophobia.

Lol @ these sexist cucks for Islam. The only thing worse than the pedophile, sexist pieces of shit are the people that protect them.

Wait, are you talking about Roy Moore or Islam? I'm confused.

Don't get too excited. All those SJW addicts in America may obtain positions of power and bring America down to Canadian, British and Swedish levels of sad and pitiful.

Ha... I'd love to see those estrogen pods try

Don't underestimate their ability to fragment and weaken a country.

We have the GOP that will crush America. So don’t worry about sjws doing it when republicans currently control everything.

Keep up the blatant lies though

We have the GOP that will crush America. So don’t worry about sjws doing it when republicans currently control everything.

Keep up the blatant lies though

Crush America how?

Like this?:

Lies? Half your country voted for someone having seizures who also hands out that addictive drug sjws/"libs" need.

Edit: Half the popular vote.

Last edited:
Crush America how?

Like this?:

Lies? Half your country voted for someone having seizures who also hands out that addictive drug sjws/"libs" need.

Yeah Americans would hate a universal healthcare system and a government that helps the citizens of the country.

Take your nonsense right wing bullshit and try and sell it someplace else. I heard Alabama is nice this time of year

<puh-lease75>

Also Homer “half of America voted for Hillary now” lulz

Imagine trying to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even realize half the country DIDNT even come out and vote.

These people are bottom of the barrel stupid and they wear it like a badge of Honor.

What some people call the alt-right isn't a whites only movement. One need only look at their rallies to see that. I also don't think many people self-identity as 'alt-right' it's really more a pejorative term at this point.
A
Yeah Americans would hate a universal healthcare system and a government that helps the citizens of the country.

Take your nonsense right wing bullshit and try and sell it someplace else. I heard Alabama is nice this time of year
With the rates of obesity and disease in this country universal healthcare would ruin us financially.

Didnt they let Isis fighters back??

A

With the rates of obesity and disease in this country universal healthcare would ruin us financially.

No it wouldn’t. Every projection shows it would cost less than the system we use now and the rest of the world has figured it out decades ago.

But hey who doesn’t love starting a GoFund me page because their 3 year old has Lukemia. We’re so free here.

Trudeau didn't create that healthcare system which has its flaws. Jihadists couldn't agree more and love all the help they can get.

Last edited:
No it wouldn’t. Every projection shows it would cost less than the system we use now and the rest of the world has figured it out decades ago.

But hey who doesn’t love starting a GoFund me page because their 3 year old has Lukemia. We’re so free here.
You sound poor.

Back