Lauren Southern denied entry to UK, purportedly over criticism of Islam

The UK has a long history of this kind of behavior towards nationalists.
When Rudolf Hess tried to visit via plane they arrested him straight away too.

The UK has a long history of this kind of behavior towards nationalists.
When Rudolf Hess tried to visit via plane they arrested him straight away too.
The UK is the physician that is more concerned with the common cold than the third arm growing out of the patient's neck.

It was originally the concept of English liberty that allowed free speech to grow and flourish in the West. The idea that it's not just the right if the speaker to speak, but also the right of the audience to be able to hear, listen, and be exposed to different ideas.

It saddens me to see the English people abandon the concept of liberty so completely.

Which is, of course, the salient point to be drawn from this whole thing. I see some rug-sweepers here saying essentially meh, it’s just a legitimate application of U.K. law. Well ok, but maybe that law sucks, produces shitty results and ought to be changed.

Surely you also see the irony here? A nation denying a foreigner access to its shores under the argument that said foreigner isn't conducive to its national interests. And that foreigner being someone who actually preaches that this is exactly how other nations should conduct themselves.

Then people who generally agree with the foreigner on this approach disagreeing with the nation for the application thereof.

The humor level is massive, as is the potential for hypocrisy.

People are leaving the UK to fight jihad but Lauren Southern is a terrorist because she promotes critical thinking.

They have gone completely around the bend. England still has an established church and yet Tim Farron can't be Christian and a politician. And Lauren Southern must be an "extremist" if she professes Christian faith. This is the foundation for their culture and they can't even see it. Traitors, all of them.
The day of the rope is coming

No boobs, No care

It was originally the concept of English liberty that allowed free speech to grow and flourish in the West. The idea that it's not just the right if the speaker to speak, but also the right of the audience to be able to hear, listen, and be exposed to different ideas.

It saddens me to see the English people abandon the concept of liberty so completely.
Eh, I thought one reason we have the First Amendment is because the British could arrest people for "seditious speech" in the colonies. I don't feel like they've ever been as big on freedom of expresssion as we are.

I don't understand how this girl became famous. She's literally an anime cosplayer with no talent

I find this move by the UK to be completely trans-phobic! Don't they know she's legally a man?

Surely you also see the irony here? A nation denying a foreigner access to it's shores under the argument that said foreigner isn't conducive to it's national interests. And that foreigner being someone who actually preaches that this is exactly how other nations should conduct themselves.

Then people who generally agree with the foreigner on this approach disagreeing with the nation for the application thereof.

The humor level is massive, as is the potential for hypocrisy.

I hear you Pan. Doesn't make it less pitiful. She's Canadian. They share a queen. ;)

I think Lauren and her gang of nuts are they only ones crying all the time.

You guys can say whatever you want to try to disguise your racism, I'm not buying it.

I work with plenty of Muslims and they are just like everybody else.
Yeah, I'm sorry some of us don't want to see our civilizations that took thousands of years to create, be turned into 3rd world shit holes.

And her sister is a degenerate furry

wWgjGtJ.jpg

don't know what that means.

Acronym for "fixed that for you." Often used sarcastically - not to fix an honest mistake, but to sarcastically disagree with someone.

Well the UK capital of country is London and London is a muslim majority city.

UK is also a land of immigrants now they own it not the native British.

Back