Lawler Huge Underdog

Bro Gus has been out for longer. This whole narrative about jones being inactive when comparing him with gus is fake. Jones will gameplan this fight and win decisively, like he did vs dc in the second fight
Jones turned down the MSG card because he wasn’t ready, implying that he’s been out of the gym a lot. He also recently said he would have preferred Anthony smith as a ‘warm-up fight’, which doesn’t sound like he’s super confident. That being said, never count Jones out, you never know what PEDs he’s gonna be on this time.

Just bought Lawler at +250.
I think it would be a good deal even at + 100 (a directional bet), but at +250 this feels ridiculous.

Maybe Askren gets Lawler down (likely), but the fight is not over if he does, far from it.
I really think Askren gets TKOd by uppercut or knee coming in. He has never faced a striker of the caliber of Lawler. We'll see how much of that pressure remains when he gets tagged a few times.

I am very, very confident about this one.
We all know that most fights go to the ground & with Askren it’s unlikley Lawler gets back up. Saying Lawler has a punchers chance is like saying he has almost no chance at all. Askren will win by lay & pray. Of course anything can happen, but I believe you placed a bad bet.

We all know that most fights go to the ground & with Askren it’s unlikley Lawler gets back up. Saying Lawler has a punchers chance is like saying he has almost no chance at all. Askren will win by lay & pray. Of course anything can happen, but I believe you placed a bad bet.

Lesser fighters have gotten back up from under Askren.

I think there is this misconception that Askren takes you = atrocious death.

That could explain the odds.

And Askren has never faced a striker like Lawler.

I think you are wrong.

Lesser fighters have gotten back up from under Askren.

I think there is this misconception that Askren takes you = atrocious death.

That could explain the odds.

And Askren has never faced a striker like Lawler.

I think you are wrong.
Once Askren drags him down a few times, the chances of a KO / TKO go down, as Lawler’s energy level is drained. Like I said, anything can happen, but I hope you didn’t put your life-savings into this, because most likely you are losing it.

Once Askren drags him down a few times, the chances of a KO / TKO go down, as Lawler’s energy level is drained. Like I said, anything can happen, but I hope you didn’t put your life-savings into this, because most likely you are losing it.

I think he will be disoriented after a few times getting tagged with decent shots.

In terms of striking, Askren has faced mostly bums.

And BTW, even after being worn out, Lawler remains dangerous with his fists.

Oh and lastly, I bet 5€ so I'll survive whatever the outcome I think.

<seedat>

Back