Lawmakers Refer Clinton, Comey, Lynch, McCabe to DOJ for Prosecution

JamesRussler

You can call me Jimmy
Banned
Reaction score
GOP Lawmakers send criminal referrals to DOJ for Comey, Clinton, Lynch, Sterzok, Page, McCabe, etc. For your convenience, I have reproduced it below:

1-37a6fcadaf.jpg

2-3bde755f89.jpg

3-631e001332.jpg

4-7909a759d0.jpg

5-8d12958cc3.jpg

6-31e1315ec6.jpg

What do you guys think will come of this? Sounds like Rod Rosenstein's toilet paper collection just got 6 six sheets bigger. Personally, I think they should have used Roman numerals for their point headings before going alphanumeric.

Last edited:
What do you guys think will come of this? Personally, I think they should have used Roman numerals for their point headings

Sadly, there's no chance any of them will ever be in handcuffs.

Especially Clinton.

Have the DOJ & FBI investigate themselves. Sounds fun

Sadly, there's no chance any of them will ever be in handcuffs.

Especially Clinton.

I don't care about handcuffs. But we deserve to get to the truth.

Sadly, a Special Prosecutor completely immune to DOJ & FBI pressure is the only way

Just imagine the glorious info a SP could get out of the DOJ, FBI, CIA & Co

I don't care about handcuffs. But we deserve to get to the truth.

Sadly, a Special Prosecutor completely immune to DOJ & FBI pressure is the only way

Just imagine the glorious info a SP could get out of the DOJ, FBI, CIA & Co

It is my understanding that Huber can do most of what a special prosecutor can do, except he's subject to oversight by Jeff Sessions.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/87cafb41-e482-378a-8f39-36c257146ce9/ss_fbi's-mccabe-to-doj:-'are-you.html

As deputy FBI director, Andrew McCabe received a phone call on August 12, 2016 -- less than three months before the presidential election -- from the Obama Justice Department, in which he apparently was pressured to shut down the FBI's investigation into the Clinton Foundation (CF), an organization that some critics allege was used as a multi-million dollar pay-for-play operation to buy access to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

On Friday, April 13, the Office of Inspector General (OIG) at the Department of Justice issued a report on McCabe, detailing how he had "lacked candor," even under oath, on four occassions that dealt with a leak to the Wall Street Journal. For this misconduct the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility recommended that McCabe be fired, which Attorney General Jeff Sessions did on January 29, 2018.

However, the OIG also reports that the FBI was investigating the Clinton Foundation in 2016, an election year involving Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. She already was being investigated for her illicit use of a private email server -- by McCabe and other FBI agents -- when she was Secretary of State under President Barack Obama.

The OIG report states, "McCabe told the OIG that on August 12, 2016, he received a telephone call from PADAG [Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General] regarding the FBI’s handling of the CF Investigation (the “PADAG call”)

"McCabe said that PADAG expressed concerns about FBI agents taking overt steps in the CF [Clinton Foundation] Investigation during the presidential campaign.

"According to McCabe, he pushed back, asking 'are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?'

"McCabe told us that the conversation was 'very dramatic' and he never had a similar confrontation like the PADAG call with a high level Department official in his entire FBI career."

Why is a top official from the Obama Justice Department apparently pressuring then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe to shut down the Bureau's investigation of the Clinton Foundation?

Commenting on the matter, J. Christian Adams, an attorney who formerly served (2005-2008) in the DOJ's Civil Rights Division, said, "This is a top-level DOJ official who called the FBI and said shut down the Hillary [Clinton] Foundation investigation."

"What kind of Justice Deaprtment do we have, that a couple weeks before the election, that presidential political appointees are calling the No. 2 guy at the FBI, essentially saying, give Hillary a pass?" said Adams. "That's in the OIG report! That's the real bombshell!"

Why is a top official from the Obama Justice Department apparently pressuring then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe to shut down the Bureau's investigation of the Clinton Foundation?

This is some seriously crooked shit. That’s about all I have to say.

PS, Yo @Cake4Breakfast , remember how you were just saying why haven’t the Clintons been prosecuted yet?

Perhaps because of shit like this.

Yeah, I mean for non-partisan hacks the idea that both Clinton and Trump camps are full of fraudulent, corrupt criminals isn't a surprise. And if this is true it's another indication that Obama's presidency won't age well.

This is fucking embarrassing.

Every GOP voter should be embarrassed by how shamelessly corrupt their party is. They're actively going after lifelong Republicans who have been documented as favoring Republican interests, just for exercising their professional responsibilities. And they're doing it to cover their own asses and try to divert attention from their own guilt.

The GOP and all its members should be put down like old, rabid dogs. They've clearly eroded any possible expectation that they can be counted on to have even a sliver of principle or regard for the country.

This is fucking embarrassing.

Every GOP voter should be embarrassed by how shamelessly corrupt their party is. They're actively going after lifelong Republicans who have been documented as favoring Republican interests, just for exercising their professional responsibilities. And they're doing it to cover their own asses and try to divert attention from their own guilt.

The GOP and all its members should be put down like old, rabid dogs. They've clearly eroded any possible expectation that they can be counted on to have even a sliver of principle or regard for the country.

So you have no problem with any of the actions that have already come to light? Lies? Leaks? Etc.

Your totally ok with all of it?

Lol. Put down like dogs.

Some of the left have seriously become as bad as the Alex Jones nuts

So you have no problem with any of the actions that have already come to light? Lies? Leaks? Etc.

Your totally ok with all of it?

Why even comment to him? You think this guys serious? Look at his recent posts. He's 100% Troll

Back