Lawmakers Refer Clinton, Comey, Lynch, McCabe to DOJ for Prosecution

Don’t forget Tony Podesta, the Clinton money laundering organization, I mean charity, Paul Manafort, Loretta Lynch and every other piece of shit that got their pink slip on election night.

Can you imagine if these assholes actually finally received some justice for their bullshit?

They had no belief that Trump would win and thought they would get away with it all. I almost think this whole thing was created to (1) hamper the Trump Presidency; and (2) to act as a safeguard against them getting caught. We would have never known the bullshit they did if Clinton won. They expected her to win and to sweep it under the rug.

Can you imagine if these assholes actually finally received some justice for their bullshit?

They had no belief that Trump would win and thought they would get away with it all. I almost think this whole thing was created to (1) hamper the Trump Presidency; and (2) to act as a safeguard against them getting caught. We would have never known the bullshit they did if Clinton won. They expected her to win and to sweep it under the rug.

It’s Clinton 101 my friend.

Take every shady thing you’re doing, point at the other guy, and accuse him of it.

“Hillary left four people to die in Benghazi”. Full potato argument, especially when there is due criticism at the state department ignoring security warnings.

NOT a potato argument as Stevens was left to die because of the botched weapons agreement where missiles/arms ended up in ISIS' hands because some idiot at a think tank alphabet agency thought it'd be fun to overthrow Gadaffi (which used to be Khadaffi, but whatever.) According to Mrs Knight in White Armor, she covered up her part in his death by creating a victim out of terrorist Muslims that were "offended" by a video.

Sorry for the link, as no one thinks FOX is reputable, but....

NOT a potato argument as Stevens was left to die because of the botched weapons agreement where missiles/arms ended up in ISIS' hands because some idiot at a think tank alphabet agency thought it'd be fun to overthrow Gadaffi (which used to be Khadaffi, but whatever.) According to Mrs Knight in White Armor, she covered up her part in his death by creating a victim out of terrorist Muslims that were "offended" by a video.

Sorry for the link, as no one thinks FOX is reputable, but....

Now don’t get me wrong, their response to the attack was a prime example of everything wrong with the obama administration.

Back