Lawsuit: Longtime trainer at Eastern Montana high school groomed, sexually abused as many as 100 boy

OnionKnight86

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://billingsgazette.com/news/cr...19977c91e.html#tracking-source=home-top-story

https://ktvq.com/news/local-news/20...-sophisticated-system-of-ritual-sexual-abuse/

just some of the article

The grooming regimen began with routine, state mandated annual athletic physical exams in which Jensen touched the boys’ genitals under the guise of a hernia check, although the suit said he has no known medical training. The touching escalated to nude massages, masturbating the boys, measuring their penises, collecting their semen for “testing,” oral sex and digital anal penetration, the suit alleges.

“Jensen used the authority and trust of his position with the district to groom, entice, induce and coerce plaintiffs for the purpose of sexually abusing them on an ongoing basis,” the suit alleges.

Jensen still lives in Miles City, along with many of his alleged victims.

Some of those victims say that six to eight weeks ago, Jensen began contacting them through Facebook by sending friend requests. Jensen has also posted an apology to a “Custer County Grads” Facebook group. A copy of the post is included in the lawsuit.

“I want to ask for forgiveness from anyone I may have hurt emotionally or physically during my 28 years as a Cowboy trainer,” the post states.

It was those friend requests that for several victims triggered long-repressed memories of the sexual abuse and fueled their desire for justice and healing.

Last edited:
Was pretty sure I’d be an old white guy..

Click on the link and then to my amazement lo and behold!!!!

It’s an old white guy...

Pedos gravitate towards jobs/positions that gives them access to kids, just as bullies , racists and persons wanting a power trip will gravitate towards law enforcement.

That's fucking disgusting. How the fuck is a coach doing that for years and no one found out?

That's fucking disgusting. How the fuck is a coach doing that for years and no one found out?
I’d say being in Montana has something to do with it. Small town, being outted as doing homosexual things with teacher won’t do well for community image.

I’d say being in Montana has something to do with it. Small town, being outted as doing homosexual things with teacher won’t do well for community image.
They are victims ffs. Kids which only makes it worse.

Ya I’m not condoning the behavior just giving my theory of why it went on so long. Embarrassment

Ya I’m not condoning the behavior just giving my theory of why it went on so long. Embarrassment
I know, and I get what you're saying. It's hard for any men to come forward and talk about being a victim of sexual abuse. But it's shocking how it took this long for him to be outed as a predator. This kind of shit really pisses me off!

burn-at-stake.jpg

It happened 20+ years ago. According to Trump if the kids didn't report it then obviously the sexual abuse wasn't that bad.

From the article:
Jensen had an office at the high school inside the boys’ locker room, which had a large window overlooking the boys’ shower bay. The office included a massage table and a countertop.
giphy.gif

It’s disgusting that it is only the perp that ends up facing the (long overdue) consequences in these cases. Like the Muslim grooming gangs and the multiple youth coaches who preyed on child athletes all over in the UK it takes a cover up at all levels for something like this to go on for so long. An Inept/corrupt police and management looking the other way are as culpable as anyone for the crimes committed on these children.

That's evil. Sounds a lot like Larry Nassar and what went on at Michigan State

It happened 20+ years ago. According to Trump if the kids didn't report it then obviously the sexual abuse wasn't that bad.

I'm sure the kids could remember how they got there, how they left, where it happened and other crucial details.

I know, and I get what you're saying. It's hard for any men to come forward and talk about being a victim of sexual abuse. But it's shocking how it took this long for him to be outed as a predator. This kind of shit really pisses me off!

Luckily he’ll be taken care of in prison.

I don't know a kid that would admit a coach or someone did that to them and I live in a small town in WA, especially boys.

You do that the immediate thing that happens is the bullies pick up on it and do the "oh, you're a :eek::eek::eek: and musta liked it" and then your social life among other things is absolutely trashed.

There are benefits to growing up in a small town... but the downsides are pretty painful too especially for shit like this.

Luckily he’ll be taken care of in prison.
I doubt it. You'd think so but given his age and his crimes he'll be segregated with others like him for their own safety.

I'm sure the guards that deal with them day to day would love to leave a guy like that in the showers or chow hall with some AB or big time racial gangs and shit that would take care of a guy like that but the extra paperwork, suits, and shit from family of the deceased in those instances have lead to guys like this being housed basically in AdSeg their whole time inside.

County jails are like this now too. Hell, people like this their first appearances quite often are done separately/after everyone else to protect them and they're house in the areas that used to be segregation/"the hole" to keep them separate.

From the article:

giphy.gif
To be fair... every high school/middle school locker room I was in as a kid or even in later years when high schools and shit rented their gyms out to martial arts competitions and shit the shower is visible from the office in there.... it's not that uncommon.

Back