Lawsuit: Longtime trainer at Eastern Montana high school groomed, sexually abused as many as 100 boy

pedophilia is
No, it isn’t.
In my opinion, there isn't.

What happens is that people who were not party to the manipulation layer their own youthful desires onto that of the victim and his/her situation.

They say "I wanted to have sex at that age. I found some of my teachers attractive. Therefore that kid wasn't sexually manipulated by that teacher into a relationship that the kid wasn't emotionally prepared for or desirous of having. That kid's situation must not have been offensive because I have a fantasy of an unfulfilled high school tryst."
Exactly my view on it, too.

Why because there are more whites in the country? Because he has a job? Or do white people genetically have a proclivity to molest children?

Why the need for this comment?

I notice a lot of hateful people seem to enjoy saying more than what is needed to be said by bringing in completely off topic subjects into a completely different discussion.

That's pretty sweet this is all fun to you with your behind the back Muslim apologist shtick.

my comments were not against whites actually. there are plenty of non-white molesters that are teachers.

but from my vague recollection, generally speaking.. if the victims are lots of boys in school it's an old white guy. I can't even recall a story that involved a non-white male teacher abusing several boys. if the victim is a girl or girls then it could be whatever (white, black, Hispanic, Asian, etc...).

it's just an observation. if you can find an article about a non-white male teacher that abused several boys in school then I will admit I am wrong. (it'll save me the trouble of looking it up).

Last edited:
Pedos gravitate towards jobs/positions that gives them access to kids, just as bullies , racists and persons wanting a power trip will gravitate towards law enforcement.
It seems like at best a lot of youth coaches are weirdos who want to use coaching to pursue the athletic exploits they were never able to achieve personally as youth athletes.

Part of me feels like parents should just draw straws for coaching positions. Most people who aren’t a parent and want to coach kids... not sure I wanna know that person.

Fuck.

This is a statement I never really thought i would hear someone say:

“I did masturbate some of the boys,” he said. “And I’m sorry for that. But, the lawsuit said there was also oral sex and anal probing, and that isn’t true.”

He says it like he dropped some eggs. Not sure this fella is going to make it to trial.

I don't believe this.

You seem like a pizzagate believer.

Was pretty sure I’d be an old white guy..

Click on the link and then to my amazement lo and behold!!!!

It’s an old white guy...

A white guy in Montana? Stop the presses!

As well, to weigh in from a sociological perspective:

Yes, pedophiles and other abusers look for an environment which is ripe for abuse. As well, in modern times there are some other contributing factors.

Online validation of the disturbed:

- Pedos and horrid perverts can find communities that reinforce their awful ideas.

- Pedos can find stories that harbor their twisted desires and lead them closer to twisted actions.

- Pedos can share information that makes it harder for them to get caught/seem more trustworthy.

The path to abuse:

A pedophile is often at first an ordinary person with a sick compulsion, as all of us have some sick compulsions... but modern life has a way of activating the pathology and mutating it into an actionable pathogen.

The disturbed person starts to feed on their repugnant and sickening idea, then they start to dwell and obsess on it, they dismiss the moral factors that make it "wrong" and begin to apply dissonance "that boys need to be awakened" that "I am the victim," or, "I need this for my life," with a whisper of "there is no right or wrong anyway..." or deeper down "it won't hurt them that much..." unless they feel they or society "deserve" to be hurt, then that dark abyss they have opened gets deeper and deeper.

Sexual vice and predatory as well as victim behavior are a part of our lives, but in the modern world, we tend to celebrate the freedom, while not considering the impact on the deeper selves, what we often become.

Better not to think of the other person, and in that sense, what was a slightly demented loser slowly transforms into a famished monster hunting our children.

All choices have consequence, careful what you wish for.

In my opinion, there isn't.

What happens is that people who were not party to the manipulation layer their own youthful desires onto that of the victim and his/her situation.

They say "I wanted to have sex at that age. I found some of my teachers attractive. Therefore that kid wasn't sexually manipulated by that teacher into a relationship that the kid wasn't emotionally prepared for or desirous of having. That kid's situation must not have been offensive because I have a fantasy of an unfulfilled high school tryst."
I think you are spot on.

I'm having a hard time understanding how it could go so long with so many victims. I can see getting conned into doing a physical, but when some dude is trying to jerk or suck you off should have raised alarms pretty quick. I mean, 100 boys is a lot. There must have been rumors going around.

I'm curious, would you have the same reaction if it were a female teacher with the same male students?

This is a nonviolent crime that I would have no problem seeing punished by capital punishment. I mean, do we really think that this guy deserves to be a member of our society anymore?

Ah yes, who doesn't remember Penis Inspection Day at school?

I remember my mom would always tell me to wash my privates extra good the night before PID.

It was like brushing and flossing before a trip to the dentist.

Back