Laziest Way to Make Chimichurri?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I don't have a food processor, but have a blender and a few other items to smash or motar things to bits.
Give me your best recipe for Chimichurri sauce. I'm not in my kitchen right now and I'm too lazy busy to Google it.
I'm not looking for accurate measurements. Just something I can grab from the store quick and toss it together.

Look that shit up yourself...

Buy them then haul them around in a garbage bag. But don't forget your insulin shot.

nsVnTg3.gif

I would just ask my sexy Mexican housekeeper to make it for me

I don't speak chimichurri, but my neighbor is a jedi, so I could ask him for you.

Same way you make reg chimichurri except you say well fuck a bunch of that more often.

I put my shoes on(no shirt) and go to the Argentinian supermarket across the street for 4.99 a tub.

Fuck ton of parsley
Vinegar
Cumin
Red Pepper
Olive Oil
Garlic
Salt

Tell us how it turns out, bud.

GrubHub/uber eats/similar thing in your area.

Parsley
Cilantro
Garlic
Salt, pepper, red chili flake

Chop all that shit up together finely. Add extra virgin olive oil and mix it together. You can also add a little red wine vinegar.

Viola

Use 2 Tbsp of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the pieces of the chicken so each side is browned. They do not need to be fully cooked all the way through. Work in batches, and set aside when you’re done.Melt another 2 Tbsp of butter in the pan over medium heat. Add the onion, and cook until beginning to soften — about three minutes. Add the garlic, garam masala, ginger, chili powder, cumin, and cayenne. Stir to combine, and cook for about 45 seconds before adding the tomato sauce.Bring the mixture to a simmer and let cook for five minutes before adding the cream. Bring the mixture back to a simmer, add the browned chicken, and let simmer for 10-15 minutes. Keep the heat low here — not a rolling boil.Stir in the remaining 2 Tbsp of butter, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.Serve garnished with lime and cilantro, alongside rice and naan.

You're too lazy to Google a chimichurri recipe but you can make an entire post on Sherdog about it?

giphy.gif

In your blender:
  • Olive oil & vinegar (about 2/3 to 1/3 ratio to start then probably more vinegar to taste)
  • Cumin
  • Fistful of parsley
  • Fistful of cilantro
  • One clove garlic (garlic can easily overpower the chimi)
  • Salt
  • Black pepper
  • Garlic powder
  • Crushed red pepper
Blend it. Adjust salt, cumin, vinegar levels. Then finely chop red onion and add it. About a handful. Let it sit for a couple hours. Chimi likes a little time for the flavors to blend.

You're too lazy to Google a chimichurri recipe but you can make an entire post on Sherdog about it?

giphy.gif

yep.

i was gonna put up a recipe, but it takes the exact same amount to open this thread and read it, as it would to google it. so why bother.

Back