Leafedin.org (deadly pots app)

PolishHeadlock

Putin Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Have any of you degenerates been using this app to find marijuana dealers?

Are any Sherdog Pots dealers using this app to peddle the Devil's Lettuce?

https://leafedin.org

wQ7v8Ba.jpg

sMQyB1T.jpg

WXzVaU9.jpg

I'm for the legalization of pot; but I hope the dealers using that go to prison for their hubris

[assuming its illegal in that city]

I would be like it says donation and donations aren't mandatory.
Its indicative of how behind potheads are, and that's not the brand ambassador the industry needs. At no point in time has "its a donation" been a legal defense, but they alllll use it thinking it makes it ok.

You're not a cop are you? you legally have to tell me.

I have a "friend" that uses Weedmaps. I've heard you can even get delivery. 24 hours in some markets.

wsnpic1-8.jpg

nice try DEA.

but that could be a possible good thing in areas where it's legal or decriminalized.

In Toronto we purchase weed in stores. Dealers are history at this point.

I thought everyone used weedmaps

Or u know, so ive heard

There's lot's of places that will now deliver same day or send it by mail. I'm still with my old dealer though. No reason to move on yet.

Is that only legal dispensaries
ya, been out for years used to be just for medical, but told where the Doctors were that gave out recommendations/Rx, where physical or delivery dispensaries were

now it still has that, but also the legal, just commercial dispensaries now. Also has strains listed, prices, sales, etc...

or i mean so i have heard

Theres a weed shop within 5 minutes in any direction out here. This app just wants your info, IMO.

I heard if you type 'MMJ' into a Craigslist search you'll find numerous medical contacts. A friend of a friend told me.

Back