League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
Why is this champ info out and I'm still waiting on Swain's rework?

Why is this champ info out and I'm still waiting on Swain's rework?

Did you hit diamond? I'm never sure because you always have some ridiculous summoner name lol

Yeah, took me like 250 games but I made it lol

I'd have to make a climb from the bottom of the mountain.....fuck that

I'd have to make a climb from the bottom of the mountain.....fuck that

Assuming you're gold+ skill wise, the climbs fairly easy. The only challenge is support players are practically vegetables. Think I've had multiple supports from silver rush tear.

Following Dom's advice of turning my monitor on and loosening my helmet did wonders for my elo.

A prime Tyler1 with that look in his eye has more mana and more gains than any competitor.

Klepto Ez is stupid in lane and Draven feels strong again. Christmas came early.

I hope the changes bring out a lot of champs into the meta that haven't been meta for ages

I hope the changes bring out a lot of champs into the meta that haven't been meta for ages

Leona and Veigar seem really strong as support in solo queue. Veigar's cage is pretty broken...even if you don't stun them it's easy to get the kill or a summoner spell.

Leona and Veigar seem really strong as support in solo queue. Veigar's cage is pretty broken...even if you don't stun them it's easy to get the kill or a summoner spell.
I read shaco was strong, hoping that holds up and he shows up in the pro scene

I read shaco was strong, hoping that holds up and he shows up in the pro scene

Think I've played with one in the last week, and he basically removed the enemy jungler from the game.

Back